Jeremy Helan Signs - OFFICIAL

Look, I agree, I would absolutely love Palmer to have a storming season and win POTS - I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan and I want us to be successful.

But I'm unconvinced so far. He could completely prove me wrong, and I'd love him too. I just can't see it realistically.

I'm not convinced with Palmer either btw, I just happened to use him in my comparisons.

Guest _Ibbo_

Surprised you havent turned up before now.

At A guess, probably 4 or 5 times.

The opinion here isn't my opinion - I admit, I haven't watched them enough to definitely say - it's from people that HAVE watched him every week.

CCC and League one are different leagues. Bit more time and space on the ball at times in the CCC. 

Palmer might become a better player in this league. Might have given up a bit at Tranmere in the tail end of last season as well. 

Coke and Prutton suprised people last season in this league. 

Prutton out on loan at scunny, not doing much going though the motions, given a chance on a bit stage again took it. Like life, a lot of luck is needed in footy to be a success, you just can't say player X will make it and player y won't. 

Thank for that.......a good interview, he comes across well.

It's good to hear Reda took him under his wing, probably helped to seal the deal.......love him a little more.

He isn't big enough or strong enough to be more defensively minded.

As was said above, he's quite technical and good on the ball. I'd see him in more of a CAM position

He's actually put on some muscle and has played RB in the last two friendlies, so he's seen as defensive by DJ.

Don't really see what the point of trying him at RB I'd for us like.

Anyway, like you say, the threads gone off topic, and who needs another annual Liam Palmer thread.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Really pleased with Helan signing.  Surely Mattock has to go now.  Reda is first choice and Helan will drop back from midfield when he isn't available.  Also, Rafael Floro sound promising so there is no need for Mattock.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Good news following on from Maghoma, plus Buxton and JJ.

Helan for me along with Lita, were the only loanee's worth bringing back.

Glad Helan is back and permanently. Hopefully Lita will be brought back too.

Just need some decent strikers now. Any ideas on the price? 

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Great signing.

Great to see were giving him a nice big length of contract as well.

Hopefully lita will get a long one too.

llera and jjs look tiny in comparison.

Glad Helan has got a manly big one, if that helps him in footballing terms.

Didn't think Llera and JJ had tiny ones, what with Llera's large helmet and JJ can look after himself too.

We've got plenty of pace now, to get it up and at em nice and fast. What we need now is some strikers to finish the business and put the balls in the back of the net.

Then we can all lay back after the climax and dream of pushing on and bigger and better things. lol

What a great day. I'm having a fantastic day today.

Could've been stuck in the office back at Royal Lytham St Annes, but instead manipulated a day out in Sheff.

Had a leisurely train journey over, arriving at Midland Station at about 10:45, had a very productive meeting for a couple of hours, then had a couple of pints of Blonde over lunch at Wetherspoons on Ecclesall Road.

Just bumped into my best mate's Mrs and a girl I used to go out with, then headed back towards the station.

What a shame, I got here 2 mins late, missed the train I never had any intention of catching anyway, and now have to kill some time with a pint of Growler at The Sheffield Taps.

Thought I'd log on, and then just discovered we'd signed Helan.

What a day.

Only tempered by the fact that a multi billion pound takeover obviously isn't happening.

Lorenzo, please knob off.

lol