Rotherham lads

3 hours ago, striker said:

That's a lot, can buy a house in Rotherham for that money.

lol

Before anyone starts, it's a joke. I used to live in Rotherham, not all of it is a shithole......just most of it 🤣 another joke......or is it?!

There was an earthquake in Rotherham last week… it did £75,000 worth of improvements.

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, shandypants said:

It’s just a badly veiled dig at more. Just enjoy the fact we’re bringing in quality players for this league.  

Stop been such a sensitive fanny..we are bringing quality players in for this league..as you have just said..would you not agree moor3 has to deliver promotion??

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

"This is a Rotherham podcast, I don't really want to talk about Wednesday."

Proceeds to talk about Wednesday for the next 10 minutes.

I love the guy who keeps on saying we might not be able to pay them.

If we are struggling to pay them, we could always go round the local clubs with begging buckets, I hear that’s quite affective.lol

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I'd be happier nicking players off Man utd or Liverpool etc, a bit sad us only being able to nick players off Millers and Barnsley..

We have to be realistic about where the management have taken us. To be robbing a little neighbour like Rotherham of their best players is somewhat pathetic. Even 25 years ago we were better than that.

1 minute ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Ihikiwe won the 4th most headers of all cbs in league one last year and was in the sky sports tots

Henegan was 1st I believe so hopefully we're going to be far less vulnerable at set pieces.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, victorturner said:

We have to be realistic about where the management have taken us. To be robbing a little neighbour like Rotherham of their best players is somewhat pathetic. Even 25 years ago we were better than that.

Are you serious?  Every club feeds off every other club.  Premier clubs often get players from the lower leagues, is that as just as pathetic?  Have a go at the management but make it a sound a sound argument FFS

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TbagMcgraw said:

Fair play to the club, we're going for it!!! Great signing.

It’s like we’re looking at a stat catalogue in the best of what this division offered last year 

and going we will have him, him,him and him 

• Haha 1