Rotherham lads

It’s just started flying around the Rotherham circles over last hour or so details are sketchy but the rumours are icky signed then smith as followed 

two great signings if true and a big blow for Rotherham 

• Like 1

Just now, striker said:

That's a lot, can buy a house in Rotherham for that money.

lol

Before anyone starts, it's a joke. I used to live in Rotherham, not all of it is a shithole...just most 🤣 another joke....or is it?!

Some nice areas in Rotherham, I have heard some areas have even got inside toilets now 😄 

Walked round the town centre once waiting for a friend and it was like that land that time forgot. Loads of women with more kids than teeth and beggars galore asking for a few quid to get home on the bus.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Source !!!👇👇👇

the-whitakers-e1643477895573.jpg

Like I said it coming out of Rotherham 

a few of the people who are connected quite closely in the corporate areas of their clubs it’s nothing concrete like I said it’s just rumours springing up across their fan base 

I’m not for one minute claiming Warne has just WhatsApp me 

so if anyone’s going to start getting in a tizzy over this go and have a beer. I’m sharing a rumour that’s been messaged to me twice now and seems to be spreading quick 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Prince said:

Some nice areas in Rotherham, I have heard some areas have even got inside toilets now 😄 

Walked round the town centre once waiting for a friend and it was like that land that time forgot. Loads of women with more kids than teeth and beggars galore asking for a few quid to get home on the bus.  

I live in Sheffield but you could equally apply the above to areas of Sheffield City centre. Castle market, castle square, complete poo holes. 
Any how, stop having a pop at our lass. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, marshy said:

I live in Sheffield but you could equally apply the above to areas of Sheffield City centre. Castle market, castle square, complete poo holes. 
Any how, stop having a pop at our lass. 😂

Don't mind them with no teeth to be honest, I good gumming never did no harm 🤣

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, striker said:

That's a lot, can buy a house in Rotherham for that money.

lol

Before anyone starts, it's a joke. I used to live in Rotherham, not all of it is a shithole......just most of it 🤣 another joke......or is it?!

House prices shot up after you left.

Another joke ..... no it's not 

Yeah it is.   

The suspense tho eh?

• Haha 2