Rotherham lads

fpowl

Just now, striker said:

That's a lot, can buy a house in Rotherham for that money.

lol

Before anyone starts, it's a joke. I used to live in Rotherham, not all of it is a shithole...just most 🤣 another joke....or is it?!

Some nice areas in Rotherham, I have heard some areas have even got inside toilets now 😄 

Walked round the town centre once waiting for a friend and it was like that land that time forgot. Loads of women with more kids than teeth and beggars galore asking for a few quid to get home on the bus.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Source !!!👇👇👇

the-whitakers-e1643477895573.jpg

Like I said it coming out of Rotherham 

a few of the people who are connected quite closely in the corporate areas of their clubs it’s nothing concrete like I said it’s just rumours springing up across their fan base 

I’m not for one minute claiming Warne has just WhatsApp me 

so if anyone’s going to start getting in a tizzy over this go and have a beer. I’m sharing a rumour that’s been messaged to me twice now and seems to be spreading quick 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Prince said:

Some nice areas in Rotherham, I have heard some areas have even got inside toilets now 😄 

Walked round the town centre once waiting for a friend and it was like that land that time forgot. Loads of women with more kids than teeth and beggars galore asking for a few quid to get home on the bus.  

I live in Sheffield but you could equally apply the above to areas of Sheffield City centre. Castle market, castle square, complete poo holes. 
Any how, stop having a pop at our lass. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, marshy said:

I live in Sheffield but you could equally apply the above to areas of Sheffield City centre. Castle market, castle square, complete poo holes. 
Any how, stop having a pop at our lass. 😂

Don't mind them with no teeth to be honest, I good gumming never did no harm 🤣

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, striker said:

That's a lot, can buy a house in Rotherham for that money.

lol

Before anyone starts, it's a joke. I used to live in Rotherham, not all of it is a shithole......just most of it 🤣 another joke......or is it?!

House prices shot up after you left.

Another joke ..... no it's not 

Yeah it is.   

The suspense tho eh?

• Haha 2