Rotherham lads

3 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

How has this gone from a rumour around rovrum, to just about certain theyve both signed for us?

I really hope so, but havent seen anything beyond it being a big rumour in toytown

Rob staton tweeted they had left Rotherham 

shortly after he tweeted they are Wednesday bound 

you can take that as they’ve signed all will be revealed in the coming days I’d have thought 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Warne said he moved the goalposts as far as he could but Hillsborough that's pushing it a bit.

Warne also said he was confident they would sign especially one of them 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

"Both played us like fiddles.
Smith has gone down in my estimation I hope he is crap for them. Judas"

😁😁😁😁😁

Anyone else hoping we play them in cup and we knock them out with a smith winner 🤣🤣🤣

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

One of the best things about this is, if we get this done tomorrow, we’re not letting our business drag on too much.

Key players in nice and early. Unlike Gregory who came in very very late last summer window 

I said earlier, our first signing last year was Adeniran on July 10th.

Just now, BIG D said:

I said earlier, our first signing last year was Adeniran on July 10th.

The remarkable bit is all 5 of these signings are still under contract until the end of the month 

vaulks and heneghan have been training with us this week whilst being paid by another club 

talk about early business that is crazy early 

• Like 1

seen someone check the toytown forum so i thought to do same 

I hope and pray to whoever is out there, if anyone is at all, a higher power, PLEASE do not let that team get promoted next season. I don't really have anything personal against either player, they have been great for us by and large but that is my gut reaction. Gutting reaction. Bitter to the core reaction. 

Money talks and I don't blame them necessarily for that but like I said the other week, imagine battling all season, an emotional rollercoaster, to opt to do it all over again in the exact same division. What a pile of poo . 

Time to move on and end of the day we haven't stayed in this league with these two previously so lets try new faces. Rather we have people who want to try and play as high as they can rather than those who sacrifice professional competitiveness for some money. 

Honestly get it but it doesn't make me any less bitter”

he needs to come back to that one when team toytown can keep a steady spot in the championships we may have just taken 2 of their star players last season but **** me he’s either way too jealous of us or its that time of month

63B29B70-259A-4F9A-88B1-B210965411EF.png.47a24e169d5f780a7c95e1674261ae37.png

• Haha 1