Rotherham lads

9 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Knicking players off Barnsley and Rotherham is fantastic. They absolutely LOSE IT.

It’s the locality being so close that hurts. I couldn’t believe it years ago when Sterland and Palmer went to Leeds.  Didn’t Chapman go somewhere not far away too ? Cannot recall.

Mind you the SW club boss  was probably quite happy for them to move whereas Rotherham are having their fingers eased off these players with some pain.

No excuses now for Moore..it’s clear we are still payin top dollar..if we get off to a crap start and no doubt chuckleville will..the last piece of the jigsaw as to be warney..my mates a builder who apparently works on a few of warney and barkers property dealings..sez he would love the Wednesday job..sick of treading water at the dome

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Knicking players off Barnsley and Rotherham is fantastic. They absolutely LOSE IT.

I'd be happier nicking players off Man utd or Liverpool etc, a bit sad us only being able to nick players off Millers and Barnsley..

17 minutes ago, The coach said:

No excuses now for Moore..it’s clear we are still payin top dollar..if we get off to a crap start and no doubt chuckleville will..the last piece of the jigsaw as to be warney..my mates a builder who apparently works on a few of warney and barkers property dealings..sez he would love the Wednesday job..sick of treading water at the dome

You just can’t help yourself can you FFS. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I'd be happier nicking players off Man utd or Liverpool etc, a bit sad us only being able to nick players off Millers and Barnsley..

No Matter. Just sit back and enjoy the Meltdown that's on MillersMad. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1