Rotherham lads

2 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

You could say that we are...taking the Michaels.  

😎

I hope that’s the headline tomorrow 

Sheffield Wednesday take the Micheals out of poor millers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 7

31 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Imagine getting promoted and then you allegedly lose two of your key players to that team you obsessively hate - who are in the division below you - in the summer. 

I don't know how good either of them are but if they are Rotherham's best players and they've dropped down to sign for us that's hilarious 😂 

• Haha 1

Let's be honest even on £14k a week it's good business as they're both proven at this level and and there are no transfer fees involved

And it'll also majorly p*ss off the mini pigs

• Like 4

Be two very good signings, as are Stockdale and Vaulks. Maybe it turned their heads when Vaulks signed. If true and they both sign, they're both very good players at this level and exactly what we need, along with Stockdale and Vaulks. These are the types of signings that will help us push on from the progress made last season and give us an even better and more realistic chance of promotion next season. I really hope it's true and they both sign because along with all of our other signings, they're very good for this level, know how to get promoted to the Championship and will give us genuine optimism  and excitement for next season. 

1 hour ago, Prince said:

Some nice areas in Rotherham, I have heard some areas have even got inside toilets now 😄 

Walked round the town centre once waiting for a friend and it was like that land that time forgot. Loads of women with more kids than teeth and beggars galore asking for a few quid to get home on the bus.  

I laughed at this, then looked at your profile picture and laughed even more. 

• Thanks 1

We have a Rotherham player who moved onto our estate about 10 days ago

Don't know who he is but he's got a Scottish accent

I keep walking past his house wearing a Wednesday top

Might have to go on more walks now

• Haha 3

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

We have a Rotherham player who moved onto our estate about 10 days ago

Don't know who he is but he's got a Scottish accent

I keep walking past his house wearing a Wednesday top

Might have to go on more walks now

Someone must have sublet the shed. UTO.

• Haha 2

No one can say DM hasn’t been backed this window now. We’ve took the best GK in the league from a playoff rival, and we’ve got 3 players from the championship who will all have turned down championship offers. He’s got no excuse this season, we need a quick start and we need to maintain it, Rotherham and Wigan style from last season. He has the players in abundance to win the league there’s no excuses.