Rotherham lads

Just now, Bluesteel. said:

You can’t be thinking Luongo was on over 28k surely?

Id take any financial figures from a salty Millers fan with a big pinch of salt until something clearer comes out.

We we’re reported to be paying winall 16k a week (a Nixon rumour so again a guess) in the press to get him out of a very good barnsley side and we were chucking cash around then. The evidence suggests it’s probably not the case 

Totally agree……. It’ll be no where near 14k per week but also Luongo was on a top end championship contract………. The saving on his salary will however cover the two Rotherham lads, Hutchinson’s will cover Heneghan (sp) & the savings on NML & Wildsmith combined will cover Vaulks!

All in all a terrific few days of business!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prince said:

Some nice areas in Rotherham, I have heard some areas have even got inside toilets now 😄 

Walked round the town centre once waiting for a friend and it was like that land that time forgot. Loads of women with more kids than teeth and beggars galore asking for a few quid to get home on the bus.  

Yeh, get home to Sheffield on the bus lol

3 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Totally agree……. It’ll be no where near 14k per week but also Luongo was on a top end championship contract………. The saving on his salary will however cover the two Rotherham lads, Hutchinson’s will cover Heneghan (sp) & the savings on NML & Wildsmith combined will cover Vaulks!

All in all a terrific few days of business!

Not forgetting Stockdale too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

For some reason, I imagined that being said in the same way Ivan Drago told Rocky he must break him.

It was only I was sat in a swimsuit wearing flippers and a beak 🐧

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Just had a peek on Millersmad 

MELTDOWN 

lol

I'm not surprised. We seem to be determined to get experienced outstanding players from Rotherham! Vaulks is ex Rotherham. After Rotherham made a counter offer, this seems like going in late. Prising players away from smaller clubs means we cannot complain if it happens to us. I hope the two Rother birds are going for doubling their money not just a few thou more as then you could not blame them,  but it must look extremely disloyal at their end after such a wonderful season. 

My mates a Rotherham season ticket holder, he's gutted about Smith but not ihekwie, says he's got a boobie in him and was dodgy in championship last Time but even though Smith only scored 10 he works his nuts off for the team and says they will both be great for us in league one, also says they were offered 12,000 a week but not enough obviously which is great of course 

2 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

How has this gone from a rumour around rovrum, to just about certain theyve both signed for us?

I really hope so, but havent seen anything beyond it being a big rumour in toytown

was spot on with lanig this week 

Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 17.48.36.png

1 minute ago, Mighty Quinn said:

My mates a Rotherham season ticket holder, he's gutted about Smith but not ihekwie, says he's got a boobie in him and was dodgy in championship last Time but even though Smith only scored 10 he works his nuts off for the team and says they will both be great for us in league one, also says they were offered 12,000 a week but not enough obviously which is great of course 

Smith scored 19 in lge 1 last year and like 6 in the pizza cup