Most visited away ground

Guest Garryswfcowl72

Sad to say this but for me it’s Bramall Lane.
In my youth I lived quite close to the Lane, actually by the side of the old Olive Grove site so I never missed a Wednesday game there in the 1960/70’s.

Even used to watch Yorkshire cricket there in the Summer when I could.

Probably Anfield about a dozen times, but that includes 4 as a "neutral". I went out with a Yorkshire based Liverpool fan from 1992-95 who went to their home games with a supporters club and I went a few times if there was a spare ticket and Wednesday either weren't playing or it was an away game I couldn't get a ticket for. Also went with them to watch Wednesday a few times, so I was sat in their end, remember Carlton Palmer getting sent off just in front of me.  As a neutral, well I say neutral, I always wanted them to lose, I remember seeing them play Oldham whilst we were playing "the Steve Bruce game" at Old Trafford, also saw them play Man City, Leeds, and Spurs who they beat 6-2.  All those times, but I only saw Liverpool lose once, when Whittingham scored the winner for us.

Just now, SiJ said:

Don't get to that many away games. 

Think I've been to the Ricoh most and after that the Kingpower (Walkers). 

Record at the Ricoh is awful. Never seen us win there. 

Have seen us win a few at the Walkers. 

2 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Also being to Newcastle's St James Park 4 times. The most meomorable one was in 1984 when G Shelton scored with a overhead kick to beat Newcastle 1-0.😉

Brilliant day out that. 

• Love 1

Deepdale for me (5 times for Wednesday plus a couple as a neutral), Millmoor probably second ( 4 or 5 times).

May even be Pig farm due to all testimonials etc.

• Like 1