Bolton - Wednesday - OMDT

13 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

So, here I sit. Quill in hand. Rook at the ready.

Thanksss Mi'Lord.

If you have problems with the Rock... Rack.... Crow... oh stuff it Rook.

If you have problemsh with whatsisname... then you could try a message in a thingy.. police thing, sting thing... bottle!

I have an old empty bottle of whatnot, Port, around somewhere and if I can't find it... I can soon have the neck off another one.

Then all you have to do... do... do.. dah... dah.. dah... oh stuff it.. do, all you do, is sling it in the Don, or river of your choice and bob's your something

Anyway smart lad like you can work it out.

UTO

I’m really worried about today, even by my own pessimistic standards. 

We know what we have to do, we should know how to do it. Bolton are weakened it would seem, so I just hope we put out a side to win this game. No faffing round boys please. Let’s get it in the bag early. Please.

Up the Owls.

• Like 2

Just now, striker said:

As expected, I'm ok with that team.

Mendez-Laing away from home understandable given he's our only option with pace. 

Yep.

It's not as if he's played badly as a second striker anyway, is it?

He's looked lively, latched onto a few chances that slower players would have had no chance with, and has been an inch or two away from scoring on more than one occasion. Away from home against a team who are likely to come at us, it makes sense to start with his pace and look to catch them out.

We have Berahino and Paterson to use from the bench against a tiring backline if needed.

• Like 3

The bench is at last good enough to replace somebody without weakening the team. Some good options at last. 

Those picked now know there is somebody ready to take their place if they are not up to scratch.

Nice problem to have for Mr Moore  

• Like 2

Storey's back, brilliant news, the defence looks really solid. I expect we'll see The Binman making an appearance at some point so he can do some random shoving.

The pitch looks good, the sun is shining, it's going to be a cracker, I've got that tingling feeling again.

Come on Wednesday!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Willie Henderson said:

Storey's back, brilliant news, the defence looks really solid. I expect we'll see The Binman making an appearance at some point so he can do some random shoving.

The pitch looks good, the sun is shining, it's going to be a cracker, I've got that tingling feeling again.

Come on Wednesday!

You can get cream for that Willie.

• Haha 1