Bolton - Wednesday - OMDT

Need to get the Catnip spray aht milord. Perhaps use a bit in the changing rooms on these Bolton kittens as well.

It's gonna be tight, it's gonna be close. To a full on demolition that is.

0 - 8 to THE MIGHTY OWLS 

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS !!!

• Haha 2

Big opportunity today. 

A win really would be massive, particularly with Sunderland and Oxford facing each other. A Sunderland win or a draw, along with us winning, would be very useful. 

Sets us up nicely too for an even tougher game against MK Dons. 

• Like 1

Play to our strengths and not theirs and we'll win easy.

It's when we start with the defensive stuff where we look vulnerable.

We tend to do this immediately after scoring and take our foot off the gas.

Keep on the front foot and not many can live with us. Defend from the front.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NobbyStyle said:

Bad news about the old computer @Lord Snooty
I would have thought a Gentleman of your standing could send the OMDT by Morse Code?

Do hope Jemson has calmed down.

My cat is called “Reachy” seems to fancy himself but runs off if anyone gets near him.

Anyway, big following today & hopefully a big result for The Wednesday Club.

0-2 
UTO

.._  _  _ _ _

I hate playing away to Bolton, almost as much as I hate away games to Plymouth, Derby, and a few others... at most we come away with a draw; but I really hope we can get a win today, even if it's a nail-biting, scrappy one with the winning goal in 90+4 just after I've cursed everything and seen us drop out of the play offs again and consider all ways we need to make up for not winning today, and then hallelujah, lo and behold, Byers to the rescue in the 94th minute... or Hunt even, 3 from 3, isn't it... not scored at all before and suddenly netting a goal per match, what a run he's on, and a well deserved one. Even if he doesn't score!

Anyhow - up the owls - come on Wednesday - let's make the play offs!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brommers said:

Come on Wednesday, let's hope it's a comfortable win and Owlsman doesn't need to resort to soiling his undercrackers again. 

Say what you like…it worked a treat last week v the wombles.

🎶 A Double Dumping works wonders, so have some tooday 🎶( to the tune of ancient Double Diamond advert circa 1970)

Great OMDT as ever M'Lud

There's a salutory lesson for all there - too much cat action on your computer can have unintended consequences...

Anyway - on to the matter at hand - We seem to be in a good place at the moment, back to back wins, settled squad, with the player of the month pulling the strings, so I'll go for a 2-0 Wednesday win - Berahino and Gregory.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Even with the injuries they still have some decent players . Dion Charles a decent striker and bodvarsson / bakayogo can be handfuls on their days . 

kachunga against old club . 

we need to be solid defensively and not give anything silly away 

Dions a good striker but has been poor lately and there has also been talk on social media about a fall out with Evatt, so he may not start today. We’re actually ok up front but it’s at the back we’re light and that’s where you could worry us. Kacha is just back from injury but may start today, don’t know whether that’s good or not, he’s very hit and miss. Personally can’t see us troubling you im afraid so sadly I’ll have to go for 1-3 to Wednesday.