Bolton - Wednesday - OMDT

Bad news about the old computer @Lord Snooty
I would have thought a Gentleman of your standing could send the OMDT by Morse Code?

Do hope Jemson has calmed down.

My cat is called “Reachy” seems to fancy himself but runs off if anyone gets near him.

Anyway, big following today & hopefully a big result for The Wednesday Club.

0-2 
UTO

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I think the importance of the next few games are giving everyone the jitters, your cat and computing machine included.

But keep calm and believe, we're going to win today and then we can to start to feel a bit more relaxed and at home in the play offs.

Come on Wednesday!

• Like 2

These new fangled ways of doing things are alright when they're going well but tbh, sometimes a hand job is sufficient, as proved with today's OMDT. Well done for knocking one out Snoots, hopefully Stubbs won't take too long clearing up the mess that's been left behind. 

Hoping for a win today as we're actually going. Little LMC is hitting that age now where he's wanting the away experience. He spent 150 quid on a CP jumper and he wants to show it off. What else can a good dad do eh? 

No prediction but hoping our attendance doesn't jinx us today or next week. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Setting off from Spoons in Chap at 10 and going for a few beers in West Houghton before the game. Been to Bolton a few times but never seen us win. Todays the day that record changes. Im going 2-0 to us and a fantastic atmosphere to celebrate.

Edited by Justbeanz

Woke up really excited about this one; sun is shining, big away following, good form, back in the top 6, more players returning and a full week on the training ground to prepare. 

But there is a little niggle at the back of my mind; our opposites have nothing to play for, also played midweek and have fatigue, injuries and illness in their camp. Ordinarily, this would be a bonus, but if there is any club so adept at shooting itself in the foot, it's us. 

That said, with them losing 3 key first team players to hamstring injuries just before we play them, while ironic given our injury record, surely must be an sign that the stars are aligning.

0-3 win to Wednesday me thinks. I don't think it's in their ethos to sit back and defend and I always fancy us in a game of football.

• Like 1

There is only one team who stand in our way this season and it’s ourselves. I’d expect Bolton to have a go at us today so we should be ok unless the nerves get the better of us. This isn’t exactly a must win but getting three points would definitely take the pressure off next weeks away match. Even a draw would be ok for moral (and would also guarantee we stay top six for now unless Sunderland win by 4 or more). But a loss today would see the pressure rise…

• Like 1

Quality omdt me Lord, on a beautiful spring morning in S61.

Sorry to hear your travails with the Kraftwerkenpumpen machine, but sometimes a hurried handjob can be just as interesting.

I personally wouldn't have used a Rook for delivery, more likely a Carrying Crow, badum tssh!

Anyway, to matters spheroid.

The 10:28 from Meadowhall beckons, with connections in Piccalilli apparently. I'll pop in Greggs for something to accompany the luminous dressing.

I'm hoping too that Chorley FM is coming in yer ears en route. Nothing finer.

We will win because we're better than them.

0-3.

UTO.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Personally could see a reason to start Patto today. I’m not sure we’re gonna win this by playing sexy football.

But also understand the logic of starting Saido. 

Either way. I’d bench NML and use him as an impact sub. 

I agree with this, especially using NML as impact sub. He drifts wide too often to play up top and looks uncomfortable facing away from goal.

I'd also be more than tempted to bring Palmer back in place of Iorfa.