WEDNESDAY- WIMBLEDON - omdt

I’m hoping to see Gregory & Saido on that teamsheet today. 

I expect we’ll have NML on the bench. Hope Moore sees him as a WB sub, not a striker sub.

Shame about their manager change, but we should have enough to break down even the most resolute Wimbledon. And if Bowen was any good he wouldn’t be No 2 at Wimbledon.

I really think these full weeks off will help us. Some of our key players are playing 90 minutes every game. The battery recharge will do them the world of good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Rumour storey is unwell

If true its not ideal  but we have plenty of cover there now to step in. I'd rather it be one of the back 3 than one of the midfield 3 or Johnson.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

If true its not ideal  but we have plenty of cover there now to step in. I'd rather it be one of the back 3 than one of the midfield 3 or Johnson.

Exactly, shame if he misses out but Iorfa slots in there without too much disruption.

58 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Agree our  back 3 will be smoking cigars and kicking back in deckchairs by the 2nd half anyway. 

1 minute ago, Jim Wonk said:

Agree our  back 3 will be smoking cigars and kicking back in deckchairs by the 2nd half anyway. 

Then we concede two in two minutes and it's suddenly squeaky bum time 👀

The Wednesday way.

2 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

Decided to experiment with soaking oats in yogurt overnight to create a healthy breakfast.

Sat down now to eat it, and what you get for your efforts and anticipation is a bowl of cold porridge with an odd texture that tastes vaguely of strawberries.

Disappointing.

I think there's a potential prophetic metaphor in there.

UTO

Try Bacon Eggs Beans Tomatoes Mushrooms Black Pudding and Toast. Think you will find it much nicer and actually fills the tummy.