WEDNESDAY- WIMBLEDON - omdt

1 hour ago, Silkstone Owl said:

I’m hoping that we’ll smash these but I think it will be difficult 

get the first goal and they’ll crumble 

3-0 Wednesday 

UTO

They didn't crumble when we were 2-0 up at their place. We did though.

I was in the home end and the bassads celebrated their equaliser right in front of me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not a good time to lose one of your best defenders when they have a big unit like Sam Cosgrove playing for em. We should still be far too good for this Wimbledon side who are very low on confidence. I do expect their new manager to be trying to sort out their defence first of all, so don’t think it will be a massive hammering. 

Just 5-0 today to the blue and white wizards. Sorry for my pessimism  

• Like 1

Tough game with the crazy gang out to impress their new manager…but skill and the Brain of Bannan will seek and destroy. Bandalf for PM…let’s smash these tennis playing Vinnie Jones wannabees! 
Come along you blue and white wiiizzaaarrrds! 2-0 will do today. Hope Big Dom gets a run out.

A hint of trepidation with a sprinkle of optimism, going into this one. They'll be fighting for thier lives, possiblity of a new manager bounce. Has the potential to be a real sh*t-show. 

That being said, I think they have been so so poor and we are at home. Got to go with a comfortable Wednesday win: 3-0 

Gregory, Bannan, Dean. 

• Like 1