WEDNESDAY- WIMBLEDON - omdt

Decided to experiment with soaking oats in yogurt overnight to create a healthy breakfast.

Sat down now to eat it, and what you get for your efforts and anticipation is a bowl of cold porridge with an odd texture that tastes vaguely of strawberries.

Disappointing.

I think there's a potential prophetic metaphor in there.

UTO

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

Decided to experiment with soaking oats in yogurt overnight to create a healthy breakfast.

Sat down now to eat it, and what you get for your efforts and anticipation is a bowl of cold porridge with an odd texture that tastes vaguely of strawberries.

Disappointing.

UTO

Bleeding eck

In the time that's taken you, you could have slaughtered and butchered a 🐖, done the weekly shop at Aldi for some Brown sauce and bread and still had time for a poo, shower and shave.

7 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Disappointing.

UTO

guess it's to late to ask for a picture now?

5 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Disappointing.

UTO

Use milk instead of ,or alongside, the yogurt. Add strawberries (or a fruit of your choice). Perhaps ditch the fruit if you want to be wild and use Biscoff spread or peanut butter.

Will be as sweet as the 3-0 victory we are surely going to get today.

UTO.

• Love 1

Brilliant, as ever, Snoots!

Obviously a horrendous banana skin, but let's remember that the actual  FACTS, as oppossed to superstition and chiromancy, point to a win. But we need to be professional and grimly determined. Probably the team need to be that way, too😄

• Like 1

I’ve put £2 on a Wimbledon win to protect my emotions. 

What has this club done to me? 

What should be one of our easier wins of the season just feels dangerously like a huge banana skin.

Should be a 3-0 win though. 

‘mon the boys.

This is a game we should win and hopefully the lads will approach it with the correct mindframe (i.e. don't take anything for granted and need to be on it 100%).

I'm putting it down for 2-1. They'll score early and frustrate us up until the 80th minute with NML and Johnson scoring.

4 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Quick question for some advice …

always parked sainsbury side of ground. 
Need to park Owlerton stadium side today - can you park all day in owlerton stadium car park? 

It’s a reyt fkr to get out of…… 5-0 Wednesday. UTO.