BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Theo Corbeanu to leave SWFC

Guest 123adam789
1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

I've looked all lover the net and cannot find owt about this?.

Even Wolves website.

Well that could be 14 pages gone to the wall. 😀

32 minutes ago, Ian said:

Massively over rated on here.

If he delivered even 10% of what he promises then I'd be gutted, but hes just another player who is hyped up, easily marked and delivers very little

Even if he's overrated, have the players ahead of him in the pecking order justified their spots?

He might not be a world beat (this is League 1 anyway, ffs!), but it seems to me that he's been poorly managed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Played like a typical youngster with potential.

Excellent one minute, useless the next.

His crossing was mostly good, when he decided to deliver one. Forwards stop making runs to get free of defenders when it doesn't get delivered. A possible reason Bannan was having a pop at him.

His ball watching skills were good. If we are going to persist with wing backs then he doesn't fit the bill defensively. Unfortunately neither do the others.

We had an abundance of players that can play wide. I think DM has tried to keep them all happy, and unfortunately it has backfired. 

The 4-3-3 might have eventually worked. Theo and Shopido were possibly brought in to play as wide forwards, Wolves play with wide forwards.

Whilst it wasn't working at the time, changing a system takes time and eventually you should get there. If players don't fit you try and get ones that do.

Our squad doesn't fit the system we used now, meaning the Summer transfer window was a failure. So it needs rectifying, as best as possible, in this window.

Or we could be at the limit of our wage budget and this is a way of freeing up some wages.

I thought Moore had done the right thing as he was injured then they worked on his game and put him in and he was great but then to leave him out was odd - has he been ill with Covid ? God knows what’s gone off but why stick with a system that forces half your signings to play out of position? 

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Total silence from the club

Leaving the fans to batter the sports writers instead

Every time

We get fooook all from SWFC

The comms strategy at our club is all wrong

Might not be confirmed yet? Let’s hope it’s wrong as he’s looked good when he’s played 

How ridiculous, all down to Moore and his inability to manage correctly we have the attacking talent but they are used as wing backs isolating the strikers,for me should of gone back to 4,4,2 with theo and poss nml on flanks higher up supporting, not happy at all about this decision or maybe its being forced lose a loan player to bring one in i.e centre back we need ?

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Total silence from the club

Leaving the fans to batter the sports writers instead

Every time

We get fooook all from SWFC

The comms strategy at our club is all wrong

Agree 100%…..a lot of the anger amongst the fan base is down to SWFC having an arrogant chairman that has never been friendly or positive with the fans …..Month after month  hearing nothing from him….like being on a mushroom farm ..”Kept in the dark and fed on sh#t”