BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Theo Corbeanu to leave SWFC

I’ll be amazed if the lad isnt a PL regular in the next couple of years. If used properly in a 4-4-2 or behind the striker in a front 3 he’d be a right hand full 

He’s literally wasting his time here and obviously Wolves don’t want to hamper his progression any further 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Guest 123adam789
1 minute ago, Ian said:

Massively over rated on here.

If he delivered even 10% of what he promises then I'd be gutted, but hes just another player who is hyped up, easily marked and delivers very little

Young lad, nurthured by a Premier league side dropped more times than a whores knickers. At least the lad tries to move the ball forwards not unlike the other 9 outfield players on the pitch. Wolves were prepared to loan him to a 3rd divison club to assist his development and to be honest I for one thought we were fortunate to land a young lad with his talents. But its ok, we are saved with the likes of Berinho, Sow, Shodipo, Paterson and so on. Missed a trick with him. The rest of the side couldnt muster 10% cpllectively of what they promise.

Guest monaco
3 hours ago, Lodge Moor Owl said:

Disappointing, think he had great potential.

176DD083-BADC-4900-A662-EA8C7A8065DD.png

Fxxx off Moore

3 hours ago, bradowl said:

Vastly overrated player by some of our fans. I wasn't impressed with his performance against Shrewsbury, spent most of game falling over.

Nobody played well as Shrewsbury. But he was played out of position once again. 

Good luck to him. Shame he’s going to that scab club but they play good football and he’ll do well there.

Absolute waste of talent thanks to Moore’s genius idea to suddenly become wedded to 3 at the back after recruiting in summer to play a system with a back 4

2 hours ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Would have preferred him to stay but this is an over reaction. Unbelievable talent?. He looks decent. If you saw Rooney at 17, Heskey at 15, Sterling at 17, Walcott at 16 and even our very own Mark Platts and Tommy Spur at 15 then you couldn’t call Theo an unbelievable talent. Some of those outstanding youngsters didn’t go on to become outstanding adults. 

We shall see in 3 or 4 years.

Corbeanu has a lot of talent but he's young and raw.  He's a bit of a one trick pony in some ways, gets the ball to feet in a wide position and uses trickery to go round his man, he's very good at that. he's got a decent shot on him and can score goals which is handy because we don't score enough.

I do wish he would run onto the ball occassionally and just go past his man at speed or look for the ball inside the full back, both of those options can catch the whole defence flat footed and give us more chance of scoring.

Having said that he's a winger and we haven't used him as one, we want him to defend which he's not equipped for, he's only 19 so he needs time to develop that side of his game. I can see why Moore hesitates to use him in our current system and I can see why the fans love Corbeanu. It's one of those situations where you have to adapt the system to accomodate the player and get the best out of him. Considering our defensive injuries maybe that's not possible. With all our defenders fit I'd have adjusted things to give the lad his head.

Maybe just a case of the right player at the wrong time.

Good luck to Theo at his new club, I hope he goes on to have a great career.

• Like 3

Doesn’t do our reputation amongst PL/Champ clubs looking to loan out their young players any favours… and we’re currently reliant on loans and free transfers.

Why send your best youngsters to us when we’ll only use them sporadically and play them out of position?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

Doesn’t do our reputation amongst PL/Champ clubs looking to loan out their young players any favours… and we’re currently reliant on loans and free transfers.

Why send your best youngsters to us when we’ll only use them sporadically and play them out of position?

Exactly this 

Is doesn't matter if people don't rate theo or not 

But people thinking we will easily replace him are stupid 

Premier league clubs are going to think twice about loaning us their players 

Not to worry we've got berahino and paterson for the wings fml

Guest 123adam789
1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

Will we get our Loan money back?.

Knowing Wednesday, they probably got him for nowt and still f**ked it up.