BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Theo Corbeanu to leave SWFC

I could always see this happening. 

Wolves rate him very highly and they’ll be worried as to why he hasn’t played much and why he’s playing wing back.

One of the only players we’ve got that can take a man on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miffed said:

Here we go....... Corbenau is suddenly a world beater and Moore is the worst human on earth.

No one is saying that but when he has had a great game and is the dropped the game after and doesn't get a sniff for another 3 or 4 games then you could say he has been mismanaged.

He is the only player we have who has genuine pace and can beat a defender.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Played really well against Sunderland at Hillsborough. On the bench for the return game. 
Moore is hopeless. Had enough now. 

The more I think about this, the more it feels like genuinely one of the most embarrassing things that's happened to this club. IF it's how it looks.

Premier League club trusts one of its players to Milton Keynes Dons - who are above us in the league, btw - over Sheffield Wednesday.

• Like 3

It’s a shame as he has real potential but even when he’s started he’s only really affected the Sunderland home game ……….. Maybe the expectation at Hillsborough was too much for him & unfortunately we saw more performances like the one he put in at Shrewsbury than the one at home to Sunderland…….. Maybe the move to MK to play in front of 5k less than passionate fans, with considerably lower expectations will improve his confidence & consistency………I’m not really too fussed about this but each to their own!

• Like 1

What a surprise - not!

Either Wolves had enough of limited game time he was getting, we made a poor attempt to keep him or didn’t want him - unless club come out & say what happened & why it appears a glaring example of poor management!

8 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

It’s a shame as he has real potential but even when he’s started he’s only really affected the Sunderland home game ……….. Maybe the expectation at Hillsborough was too much for him & unfortunately we saw more performances like the one he put in at Shrewsbury than the one at home to Sunderland…….. Maybe the move to MK to play in front of 5k less than passionate fans, with considerably lower expectations will improve his confidence & consistency………I’m not really too fussed about this but each to their own!

I’ll have you know thats 8K non passionate supporters 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Il reserve judgement until hes had a few games at MK, for me he over elaborated and his form was patchy.

Its possible WW think MK style of play suits their lad better. NML will need to up his game now as the focus will be on him to perform.

As opposed to who else in the squad was worth his shirt then?

Its a complete joke - this club and manager are a shafting us

• Like 5