BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Theo Corbeanu to leave SWFC

Loads saying ok if we bring a left back in? We haven’t played with a left back since 4/5 games in? Even when we had no fit cb he refused to go 4-4-2 and still used 3cb and wingers ? I actually thought we looked far tighter at start of season playing 4-4-2 and though wiv a bit of tweaking in forward areas we’d be ok ?  No trust in the manager or chairman and season after season just a little bit more keeps getting sucked out me ….one drama after another 

1 hour ago, Wednesday Fan said:

Why on earth would DM want to regularly play a young dynamic attack minded player when he could potentially bring in an out of work, unattached has been. Nice one Darren!!! Total incompetence 

Apt description of Berahino.🙄

• Like 1

At the end of the day its all about only having a loan. Of course he should have been given more game time and even then he could have been recalled . The real problem is we should not be in a position of only signing loans and frees to make a team. There is only one person responsible for that.

Edited by Big Jack
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Owls2k said:

To be fair Berahino gets me off my seat too, 30 seconds later I'm usually walking down Penistone road.

Personally, so should Berahino. Only difference is that he should be told ‘ Don’t bother coming back to play for us.🙄

6 hours ago, casbahowl said:

It really isn’t about not performing badly…….. It’s about playing well & influencing games…….. making himself undroppable & learning his trade both in games & in training…….. He clearly has done well enough in either for me!

He did play well and influence games. He scored 2 and made 2, and the only reason he didn’t have more assists, is because of woeful finishing. We looked far more of an attacking threat when he played. And look at the alternatives: Brown, Patterson and Shodipo etc. 

We’re still one of the lowest scorers in the league. He should have started every game, in his preferred position. 

6 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Talented he is but very wasteful as well. Often tried too much IMO. Mendez Lang looks really good. Would have been nice to see them both out wide but if I was to choose one to keep, from the little we’ve seen of him it would be Mendez for me. Probably not a popular opinion.

NML has done nothing in a Wednesday shirt yet.