Crewe Alexandra v Sheffield Wednesday OFFICIAL MATCH DAY THREAD

Guest hirstysfags

We need a win today. We're fast becoming the Tony Hart of the football world - brilliant at drawing. Or something.

Anyway, I've got the headline ready for the back pages tomorrow if (no, make that when)

we win...

Crewe Cut down by Mighty Owls. See what I did there?

UTO. 

3 hours ago, hirstysfags said:

Not sure on the details.....but just a place to dump your thoughts and feelings throughout the day.

Where are you, Snoots?????

The King is dead. Long live the new King, and let us call him Hirstyfags.

Me and my eldest son stayed up to watch the cricket last night, saying things like “If Root & Malan can get to 100”, “If we can frustrate their bowlers in this heat”, etc etc

So, “If we can start well against bottom of the table Crewe”, “If we can get two-up early doors we can score a hat-full” etc etc

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

The King is dead. Long live the new King, and let us call him Hirstyfags.

Me and my eldest son stayed up to watch the cricket last night, saying things like “If Root & Malan can get to 100”, “If we can frustrate their bowlers in this heat”, etc etc

So, “If we can start well against bottom of the table Crewe”, “If we can get two-up early doors we can score a hat-full” etc etc

Like Wednesday its the hope that kills us...

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Lose this one and that’s me done. Never eating another bowl of bloody mornflakes (which is a very safe bet as I don’t what they are, let alone eat them)

There is no raisin Wednesday can’t go there and get a good win. Even a muesli 2-0 would do. We’d be nuts to think otherwise. I do not want to be mourning another flakey performance come 5pm

• Haha 1

The draw at portsmouth was ok . But all these awful results against cheltenham morecambe gillingham cambridge i can go on will cost us any chance of top 6. If we dont win today chansiri needs to act and get a proper manager in either paul cook or alex neil . Most of the top 6 are winning big and pulling away from us.  A draw and negitive tactics today will be unacceptable . Come on weds win win win