Crewe Alexandra v Sheffield Wednesday OFFICIAL MATCH DAY THREAD

Guest hirstysfags

Guest hirstysfags

Crewe Alexandra v SWFC OFFICIAL MATCH DAY THREAD

Not sure on the details.....but just a place to dump your thoughts and feelings throughout the day.

Where are you, Snoots?????

I could really do with us going on a rampage and absolutely destroying Crewe. After the Crewe manager likening us to Real Madrid it would be rude not rip them a new a-hole with a 4 goal margin win. 

BTW. Mornflake stadium? Is stadium naming rights really necessary? “The stadium on Gretsky Road, previously known as the Alexandra Stadium, now known as Mornflake Stadium”. To be fair it had made me Google ‘Mornflake’ so I guess it works to some extent. 

Edited by CircleSeven

6 minutes ago, Manwë said:

We'll be the worst thing to happen to Railway men since Beeching.

Get ready for some cuts as we tear down your lines.

Blimey, thought I was getting on a bit. Showing your age a bit here mate, I SAID, “SHOWING YOUR AGE A BIT”  ffs. 🤪

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I could really do with us going on a rampage and absolutely destroying Crewe. After the Crewe manager likening us to Real Madrid it would be rude not rip them a new a-hole with a 4 goal margin win. 

BTW. Mornflake stadium? Is stadium naming rights really necessary? “The stadium on Gretsky Road, previously known as the Alexandra Stadium, now known as Mornflake Stadium”. To be fair it had made me Google ‘Mornflake’ so I guess it works to some extent. 

I did add a link above about the Mornflake as I wondered why as well.