WEDNESDAY- v - BOLTON WANDERERS - omdt

Kieran Lee will boss the midfield today in a performance reminiscent of the game that Shez had on his first return after leaving us for pastures new….

..and there will be absolutely nothing we can do about it because he is still that good.

The game will be played at Keiran Lees tempo.

6 minutes ago, Morepork said:

So looking forwards to getting up at 3am to watch us……😂😂

You'll be able to catch the fury v wilder fight at the same time 😁😁

No idea what's going to happen today. We seem to be regressing if you ask me. Where's the solidity gone at the back? First 4 or 5 games I was wondering  were teams were going to score against us. Since the Plymouth debacle we look fragile..... Mainly our  own doing pissïng about with it at the back. 

UTO 

Oh Lordy. The dearly beloved Kieren Lee returns. I want to predict a 2-0 win for us but I fear that the Bolton revival will continue and that we'll get a draw at best. This will be followed by lots of Moore out shanangans on here and a generally depressing Sunday. I work with two Bolton fans so Monday might be even worse ... and I am one of the positive ones on here!  So come on Wednesday, make this a weekend to remember for all the right reasons, give those Lancastrians a spanking and make us proud x

• Like 2

Brilliant OP as always. Got to get the 3 points today, although I fear Lee and Kachunga will have the game of their lives. Another defeat and pathetic performance and I really think it’s time that Chansiri considered Moore’s position. Come on Wednesday! Please just get the 3 points!

Can’t see us getting anything from this. Yet to see anything approaching 45 minutes not 90 of dominant play from this lot. DM does not seem to have a clue what he is doing and the mental fragility is really pathetic. How many points lost so far in the latter stages of games? How many turgid performances where we look devoid of ideas and are scared of the ball. No identity or graft. DM out.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

5 0 Wednesday. 

today is the day it all comes together. 

we won’t look back after today.  Bolton there for the taking .  Will be the most one sided match we have ever seen at Hillsborough.

What you been putting on your cornflakes ?

• Haha 1