WEDNESDAY- v - BOLTON WANDERERS - omdt

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

The players and myself love and respect every single one of the Wednesday fans.

Just a quick warning to fellow Owls. This quote from Moore isn’t true. I read it and though ‘Brilliant, Darren loves me’. So I sent him a couple of cheeky nude snaps of myself (tasteful ones- not just dîck pics or anything) and now I’ve got a restraining order!! 
Don’t believe everything you read people! 
Anyway. 0-0. 

• Haha 7

No idea, feel like I could copy and paste every game.....on paper there is no comparison, a game we should win, but probably won't. The opposites will be full of energy, while we are static in possession, slow and predictable. They will enjoy the freedom of the park in midfield with time to stop and have a picnic before finding a pass. Our forward will only be close enough to speak to a teammates at half time and our defence will become increasingly calamitous as the half goes on. 

Now I've said that, we'll probably go and win 5-0. (hope so).

• Like 4

Great OMDT as ever M'Lud.

Got a bad feeling about today - can't see us keeping a clean sheet and we don't score enough. As ever hope I'm wrong and our sublime midfield laying on slick passes and through balls to our rampant, marauding forwards for a Wednesday goalfest - just can’t see it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Need to be on the look out for Ashley today.  A Middle Aged tubby man who’s football shirt doesn’t quite stretch over his belly and who’s holding a pie and a pint.  Shouldn’t be too difficult to spot him.. 

He’ll be standing next to Fred Elliot. “I say, I say Ashley, our Ashley” They’ll be instantly recognisable by their white pork pie hats.

Oh and good luck today everyone, can’t say I’m optimistic today but hope Corbeanu gets a game from the off and we show a bit of intent. Thanks Snoots for another excellent match day thread …and the reminder that both Lee and Kachunga are there to haunt us!!🙄

Tough game today. Given how we've played I'd accept a point. Last week was ugly. 

These have scored double the amount that we have and have scored 3 more away goals than we have got in total. Afolayan is a threat and you just know Kieran Lee will boss it. 

This is a dangerous game. 

• Like 1

The euphoria of August has turned into the gloom of October. We’re playing opposition that were imploding not so long ago but that was then. Be very pleasantly surprised to win this game & will be relieved if we don’t lose. The great days seem further away than ever. 

8 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!......

1-1....

If we are lucky...

Just cant see a win,unless DARRERMmmm goes 2 up top..

Brown,Patto,Corbeanu,Hunt need to start maybe Gibson too for Dunkley....Time to settle team now...

UTO

What did you see from Hunt on Tuesday that makes you think he is worth a spot

49 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Need to be on the look out for Ashley today.  A Middle Aged tubby man who’s football shirt doesn’t quite stretch over his belly and who’s holding a pie and a pint.  Shouldn’t be too difficult to spot him.. 

To be fair I can't see why Adam Proudlock would be in attendance today but who knows...

1 minute ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Better then Palmer going forward and can cross....put Palmer on left drop Johnson....

Johnson has the most accurate crosses in the entire team though?

More than double that of Hunt.

His defending's no better than Johnson either.