WEDNESDAY- v - BOLTON WANDERERS - omdt

31 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Think it’s probably the first time I’ll be at Hillsborough on my birthday so got 3-0 bolton written all over it  

Happy Bithday Sefters ..

I'm very much a person that looks for a kind of link with the opposition with regards to the outcome of the game

in your case surnames 

As long as you don't share your name with a famous Trotter I think we'll be fine and Dandy ...

Best wishes for the Day love n snugs 

Mick Paatelainen...

UTO

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

Need to show some intent today. They'll have a good following so should be a great atmosphere, which our players should thrive on.

We should have enough to pick up a win, but I said this last week. We need to put more than the odd 20 mins a game into the performance - we let games drift, giving the opposites confidence to attack us then we panic and make mistakes.

2-1

I think a draw would be a good result for us today, definitely one point gained rather than two lost.

I expect KL to have a blinder and possibly an “assist” or two.

Hope I’m wrong, but I’m going for Bolton to win 2-1.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
6 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Kieran Lee will boss the midfield today in a performance reminiscent of the game that Shez had on his first return after leaving us for pastures new….

..and there will be absolutely nothing we can do about it because he is still that good.

The game will be played at Keiran Lees tempo.

You make Keiran Lee sound like Chuck Norris!

7 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

I think a draw would be a good result for us today, definitely one point gained rather than two lost.

I expect KL to have a blinder and possibly an “assist” or two.

Hope I’m wrong, but I’m going for Bolton to win 2-1.

When we get to the point of saying a draw at home is a good result you can forget about automatic promotion. Possibly how DM thinks however, based on his unadventurous tactics to date.

This is the sort of team we have to be beating but then that was true of Oxford and Shrewsbury. Sadly, we probably won't.

• Like 3

Honestly people bigging up Bolton.

An absolute pub team, I would happily turn out today at centre back for us and would turn up in my dressing gown and slippers and smoke a cigar for the 90. They won’t get near us .  And fans in fear of that old crock Lee in midfield , he was past it 5 years ago.

It will be men v boys today .

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Punky and Sheff look at the game

Your OMDT and these two videos always get the Matchday experience off to a great start. Sadly , what follows often fails to maintain your high standards of entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1