Potential player walkout

49 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

I’m finding any attempt at humour in this thread very tiring.

Nothing about this situation can raise a smile for me.

exactly this is no joke anymore . what the hell do the efl do to stop these things happening? chansiri should have been charged a long time ago with misconduct , if this carries on then the oystons at blackpool might sound like good owners , blackpool are still a club but we are in very real danger of not having a club. this man needs to be stopped 

Does anybody think that he has done the calculation that the expensive players on our books, so Palmer, dunkley, Luongo, Bannon, Patterson actually have no sell on value due to their wages? So he is targeting some players, in this way to get rid of them for 'free' IE. No pay off

We then start again with a league one budget?

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

He's turning into the Thai Oyston.   The more people criticise him, the harder he will dig his heals. 

Bun licking him, having his fan club on the internet telling fans to stop criticising him, and even worse putting up banners on the kop praising him has got us to this point 

The cap doffing and bowing and scraping to this man has to stop and has to stop NOW 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Slightly off topic but relevant..I regularly drive to Leeds and whiz past Elland Rd..One of their stands is emblazoned with The Jack Charlton Stand - and what do we have, the name of a despot who’s name will still be there long after he’s gone..a bit like PRESTO on the Leppings Lane

• Like 1

Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.

It's absolutely astonishing that the club has been brought to arguably the lowest point in its history by a man who has been prepared to invest a considerable fortune. Absolutely the poorest run football club in the entire EFL at all levels. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Bun licking him, having his fan club on the internet telling fans to stop criticising him, and even worse putting up banners on the kop praising him has got us to this point 

The cap doffing and bowing and scraping to this man has to stop and has to stop NOW 

That banner needs ripping down first chance we get.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Truth is out there said:

Not sure you understand what the PFA is / does- If they’re doing their job properly ( ie giving a flying f@@k for their members) they will have advised the players to hand in their notice.

Yes they’ll advise that and the efl will probably deduct us points . They’ll do nothing to chansiri . The efl and pfa and whoever else the authorities are have far more power to force chansiris hand. So I do understand how the pfa work but how does that help us ? It doesn’t it just twists the knife , despite us employing there members for years and years . 

3 minutes ago, NobbyStyle said:

PFA need to make a damming statement.

He’ll have to respond as I imagine they’d put some ultimatums on the table regarding breach of contracts

We’ll get a points deduction

When Chansiri has gone (and we HOPEFULLY still actually have a club to support) people will be looking back asking what 'side' you were on at this point and after all the evidence and issues that have been presented, the football club's or the man who was chairman at the time.

And... just like when Dave Allen left all the supporters of this chairman will deny ever having supported him saying things like 'yeah he was a bad one - I never liked or supported him' 

We all know it's gonna happen

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop