Potential player walkout

Needs a mass protest, this can't continue, I'm just glad I got my refund and didn't renew my ST for the first time in years.

Yet there are still people who think Chansiri is the best thing that has happened to us in the past 20 odd years - complete weirdo fans.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Needs a mass protest, this can't continue, I'm just glad I got my refund and didn't renew my ST for the first time in years.

Yet there are still people who think Chansiri is the best thing that has happened to us in the past 20 odd years - complete weirdo fans.

Yep. MTPO springs to mind. :tango:

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

The current North stand at Hillsborough is the second one to be built in English football and the first to run the entire length of the pitch.

Due to its groundbreaking and unique architecture at the time it was built, we should apply to get it listed. That’d scupper any plan to sell the ground for anything other than a football stadium.

If Parkhill flats can be listed than our North Stand can surely.

https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/apply-for-listing/

Parts of Highbury was /is a listed structure

• Like 1

There is a fair few bad owners out there but the worrying thing with chansiri is I don't think he actually gives a fu ck what anyone thinks, he would be the bloke that bangs the nanny, wife finds out,wife kicks him out,wife wants divorce and he walks in house next day saying "hi love what's for tea" like nowt happened. The blokes no shame. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hopevalleyowl said:

Why do you think??? How many other clubs are there in the top 4 divisions where players are threatening to walk out over unpaid wages, that doesn’t own its own ground and is under a transfer embargo. It’s not rocket science mate, we’re up shiit creek without a paddle 

Without a paddle?????

Hate to break it to you but we haven't even got a bloody canoe, never mind the sodding paddle!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DBowl said:

Things are not good but light is at the end of the tunnel .

Keep positive my fellow Owls.

As Salamu Alaikum.

Bloody hell, where've you been for the last 6 years?

Well it would save the Club money in the long run,wouldn't it? if players left at the Club,that were maybe out of favour? Considered not good enough? if they 'walked'?....walk to where?..Fine if another Club is interested but if not?

Players are in a situation where if they stay under contract there wages are nailed on.Can not lose out,and will get there money even if the Club folds.

if they leave without a Club,and leave the S6 gravy boat what do they gain????  Not noticed any interest in either of our GK as an example,and Dawson i believe has what 4 years of his contract left? Joe Wildsmith 1 year? 

Maybe either players or their Agents putting pressure on via the press to try to get some movement on wage payment maybe? 

Either way its a total embarrassment for our Club,and is bound even in L1(well Division THREE!!) to make recruitment into the Club more difficult.EFL have been quiet on this,as have the PFA???  given the reported time this has been reported over,

I Told my Dad about 4 weeks ago that this could happen as Chansiri was in breach of contract. 

Obviously Chansiri knew that this could happen and that he was in breach of contract. 

It's almost as if he wants these things to happen. He obviously thinks he's above the rules and so far he has been above the rules. 

How much longer will the EFL and PFA allow these flagrent and frequent abuses to continue? 

How much longer will it be before Chansiri gets a lifetime ban from football? 

How long will it be before we get kicked out of the league? 

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I Told my Dad about 4 weeks ago that this could happen as Chansiri was in breach of contract. 

Obviously Chansiri knew that this could happen and that he was in breach of contract. 

It's almost as if he wants these things to happen. He obviously thinks he's above the rules and so far he has been above the rules. 

How much longer will the EFL and PFA allow these flagrent and frequent abuses to continue? 

How much longer will it be before Chansiri gets a lifetime ban from football? 

How long will it be before we get kicked out of the league? 

What did your Dad say about it?