Potential player walkout

2 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde said:

I don't think 'gave' Carlos any money.

I don't think Carlos set the wage 'structure'.

I don't think Carlos probably got half the players he asked for.

I don't think Carlos decided when and for how much the signings left for.

Carlos has nothing to do with how badly the club has been run, and to argue that anyone else other than Chansiri, the man who micro manages everything, is to blame, is absolutely laughable.

At least he can pick good players then. At least we know that going forward. Since that early time any players that have come in have been dross. So you don't think a manager with championship promotion form would have been a safer bet? I do recall many asking who he had appointed at the time. Did we go for it in them play-off games? We didn't make the Premier League. We are now in League One. 

• Like 1

Just now, basegreenowl said:

At least he can pick good players then. At least we know that going forward. Since that early time any players that have come in have been dross. So you don't think a manager with championship promotion form would have been a safer bet? I do recall many asking who he had appointed at the time. Did we go for it in them play-off games? We didn't make the Premier League. We are now in League One. 

What has any of that got to do with the how Chansiri has ruined the club?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Rodger Wylde said:

What has any of that got to do with the how Chansiri has ruined the club?

Cos all the money got spaffed on a couple promotions with an untested Championship manager. He (DC) then followed that up with a host of terrible decisions or non decisions which ended up with us in League One and appearing to be skint. A Premier League windfall might have helped us along the way. 

8 minutes ago, basegreenowl said:

We had a transfer committee which he then sacked off.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Cos all the money got spaffed on a couple promotions with an untested Championship manager. He (DC) then followed that up with a host of terrible decisions or non decisions which ended up with us in League One and appearing to be skint. A Premier League windfall might have helped us along the way. 

And who appointed the 'untested Championship manager'?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, basegreenowl said:

Chansiri and his transfer dealings literally cost us the prem 

If Carlos got what he wanted, Sean Morrison and a DM, instead of Boyd, Abdi, Rhodes, van aken (who he didn’t want) and we’d no doubt have gone up in my mind.

• Like 2

He has 'overseen' everything. It all goes back to day one. Not from just the start of last season, or whenever. 

No offence, but you're talking sh*te. 

This has nothing to do with a manager who departed nearly four years ago. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I've greatly enjoyed watching some "fans" repeatedly defend this virus upon our club, excusing not returning refunds to fans while repeatedly throwing out the tired cliché of "be careful what you wish for" while this insipid man pushes a once proud football club on to life support. Go join a MLM campaign if you're not going to support the CLUB.

EVERY fan needs to be united in removing this man from our football club. Wednesday FC should have been planned months ago.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1