Sack Darren Moore tomorrow

1 hour ago, Glenn59 said:

well give Moore the chance to build his team. He has had a bunch of losers since he got here.

He has actually had some good players to manage, some of his team decisions have been hard to believe, obviously plenty will be leaving this summer and yes you're correct, wasters and losers among them, I just don't think Moore has the experience to re build and take us forward. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 08/05/2021 at 14:49, bigdan2003 said:

- didn’t cause the 6 point deduction 

- didn’t sign any of these players 

- isn’t the one that failed to pay players during the most important weeks for this club 

- been off with a serious illness

NONE of this is his fault .

But he isnt being critiqued for any of the points you raise,Team selection,tactics,subs,game management,are the things he has been pulled on,as not up to par.(and fairly too in my view)

YES the factors you highlight are relevant,but not exclusively so..

26 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

For a start Rhodes had taken two heavy knocks , but i agree Harris and Kachunga should not have come on .

Moore needs time, so no i dont want him sacked

Who should have been brought on though? The fact that Kachunga and Harris were the best we had available says it all really. 

Hopefully our squad won't be so desperately thin on quality next season.

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

as he and does he ?........

Good record..he lost 5 on the trot before coming to us..and that record carried on ..hence playing Cheltenham next season and not Sheff Utd..ffs

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, debram said:

He has actually had some good players to manage, some of his team decisions have been hard to believe, obviously plenty will be leaving this summer and yes you're correct, wasters and losers among them, I just don't think Moore has the experience to re build and take us forward. 

We may have some good players, we have some dross as well, plus players playing out of position as we dont have spots filled. Who would you like to entice to the funny farm for next season given the absolute joke we are at the moment?

Since Carlos we have had a succession of managers that really lack the charisma and enthusiasm we enjoyed in his years from our manager. A manager that has these qualities engages the fans with the club. We’ve had Jos, Monk and Pulis who can all turn milk sour. Bruce was short lived but like Carlos had potential to get the fans onside. 

It’s a big job/club and needs a big character managing it. 

I would actually prefer Soemone like Paul Warne to Moore. Moore seems to laid back to me but we will see.

• Haha 2

Guest Kameron
44 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

I’m backing Moore.

For those who want him gone, who would you replace him with?

The much more capable Mike Bassett.

10 hours ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Playing our top scorer and best outlet in the midfield three all game also strange. 

There have been a lot of strange decisions and I cannot think of anything he got right apart from the way we played at Barnsley. But did we kick on? Did we keep playing the same team to develop teamwork?

Did he tinker with formations and positions right up to the last,  giving Windass his third position in 10 weeks by playing him behind Patterson of all people,  and Rhodes? Why was Rhodes not used more? Where was the winger to be ordered to cross low balls into the box for him?

How many changes of position has Patterson had? Was he really thought able to play RWB last week? Why was Shaw not used more instead of for example the anonymous Pelupessy and certainly Kachunga or Patterson in midfield ? Was Shaw kept out because certain players didn't like him or because the owner is still "investigating" what happened with Celtic ( when will we hear?)? 

Guest Therealrealist
3 hours ago, 109Waddle said:

I’m backing Moore.

For those who want him gone, who would you replace him with?

Somebody who would have started Rhodes against forest

What do people want?

Honestly if it was up to some we would be changing manager every two minutes.

We complain about instability at the club citing all the managers we’ve had this season

If it was up to some we would have had 20 managers this season

Paul Warne gives an interview that nobody really understands but we think he MIGHT be a  Wednesday fan and is gutted we are relegated

Suddenly..... Despite never being mentioned as a contender during our previous searches for managers this season he’s now a top bloke who we would like here

Yep he has had a full season at Rotherham with a supportive chairman and couldn’t keep Rotherham up 

But hey let’s get him in and boot Moore out

It’s bonkers

• Like 3