Sack Darren Moore tomorrow

1 hour ago, sMacLean said:We must start as favourites to win the league.

Why?:-

1867 ?

Arsenal x3?

Rumbelows (defunct)

World Cup Stadium (that doesn’t belong to the club)

Massive fan base ? (ref this thread)

Successful youth policy (eg Palmer)

Strength / ability of squad?

Attraction of playing for SWFC ( surely outweighs any wages that may be paid)?

Financial Stability (according to last (published) accounts !?!

Sunderland (may) get promoted ?

Rovrum (surely) can’t do another ‘double

Its big balls Bertie attitudes like this (based on nowt ) that compound the challenges faced by DM (& successor(s))

A 3rd division club that needs to accept & understand this fact from top to bottom- & sharp

Just now, Lincowl said:

Criticising Moore isn’t to excuse anything Chansiri has done. It’s just saying the manager has been abject too. Look at the bounce Bowyer gave Birmingham.

Exactly 

2 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Exactly 

Exactly what? 

The club is a rudderless ship pal...doesn't matter how many captains come and go this ship is riddled with holes is sailing to the Bermuda triangle.

10 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Criticising Moore isn’t to excuse anything Chansiri has done. It’s just saying the manager has been abject too. Look at the bounce Bowyer gave Birmingham.

I'd read the pinned thread if I were you though mate - it will tell you the answer to why there's been no bounce and no escape from relegation

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Rhodes was injured what's he do ?

Rhodes had taken a battering by getting himself into positions which he would have know were going to get him clattered. He played well today. 

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Exactly what? 

The club is a rudderless ship pal...doesn't matter how many captains come and go this ship is riddled with holes is sailing to the Bermuda triangle.

I agree 100%

Dc has been torn apart rightly many times 

Dc doesn't step on the pitch and set tactics up 

Moores time here has been awful, regardless of the poor fellas illness

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Keep Moore and let him lead the rebuild with a genuine say in recruitment. DC unlikely to sell but for god's sake dump the advisers and get a proper man in like Milan did.

Edit. After reading 'the athletic article' thread.....

DC look in the mirror, smarten yersen up and delegate the nuts and bolts of running your investment and project to people that know what they're doing.

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd read the pinned thread if I were you though mate - it will tell you the answer to why there's been no bounce and no escape from relegation

I read it, a total cluster****. That said under the same regime Neil Thompson averaged half a point more per game and even Monk outperformed Moore.

37 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

I agree 100%

My point is....its not really about the managers now ....there is a deep rooted problem within the club.

Even Monk wether you like him or not has stated it was a mistake to come to Wednesday such was the shambolic state of the club.

No wonder Bruce begged Newcastles Ashley to take him.

Guest LondonOwl313
2 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Thought Moore made a lot of mistakes today for sure. Last 10 we should have shoved Dunkley up top. But we take him off for Harris? Never mind taking Rhodes off too? 

That said i believe we can have a good season under him next season if he’s allowed to sign a few players he wants 

Dunkley is complete gash so why would playing him up front help. If we’d had Urgohide, Lees and Iorfa available today we wouldn’t have conceded 3 and would be stopping up

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Dunkley is complete gash so why would playing him up front help. If we’d had Urgohide, Lees and Iorfa available today we wouldn’t have conceded 3 and would be stopping up

Dunkley is probably the biggest aerial threat. Something you want in the last few minutes when you need a goal surely? 

Instead we put Harris on who put a cross into row Z in injury time

47 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

I agree 100%

As if you give a poo about his health, more interested in slagging him off.

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

As if you give a poo about his health, more interested in slagging him off.

Let’s not use his I’ll health to absorb him from some truely shocking decisions...his first game v rov4um was like Sunday league stuff...throwing all strikers on and takin bazza off so Izzy brown had to take that pathetic corner...that’s wits relegated us