Sack Darren Moore tomorrow

I’ve calmed down now from absolutely FUMING to just gently seething!!! 
Having read the post from ‘The Athletic’ yesterday, who else is going to come running to our rescue- Nobody. 

DM is here, he’s inherited a poor side so he’s got to be given some time to rebuild. Let’s hope he can

....UTO

• Like 3

Guest Hornsby
8 minutes ago, Wednesday Fan said:

I’ve calmed down now from absolutely FUMING to just gently seething!!! 
Having read the post from ‘The Athletic’ yesterday, who else is going to come running to our rescue- Nobody. 

DM is here, he’s inherited a poor side so he’s got to be given some time to rebuild. Let’s hope he can

....UTO

Soon we will be down to Barton or Giggs , if convicted, when he bins Daz in September, with Ched upfront and other unemployables making up team.

1 hour ago, debram said:

Pulis was not given time, he knew what was required to keep us up and chansiri would not listen, hey ho let's just settle for second best and yes men. 

So if Pulis gets a free pass for his time here why do you judge Moore? What makes him 2nd best? 

Guest Jack the Hat
49 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

So if Pulis gets a free pass for his time here why do you judge Moore? What makes him 2nd best? 

Because Pulis has a proven track record in the top flight and of getting promotion from the championship. His record with Stoke and Palace is very impressive. Love him or hate him he HAS done the business at some of his clubs. To my knowledge Moore just has a relegation on his CV. And in his time here he hasn't, in my opinion, done enough to risk allowing him to rebuild. If Monk was the King of the stupid substitution, Moore is the Prince.

1 hour ago, NorthernOwl said:

Your right he isnt second best, he is not even third best, he isn't a patch on Pulis and his track record.

Name some good things Moore has done since he has been here?

Yeh let’s sack Moore 

that’s definitely the way forward,  look how many times it’s worked before 

1 hour ago, Jack the Hat said:

Because Pulis has a proven track record in the top flight and of getting promotion from the championship. His record with Stoke and Palace is very impressive. Love him or hate him he HAS done the business at some of his clubs. To my knowledge Moore just has a relegation on his CV. And in his time here he hasn't, in my opinion, done enough to risk allowing him to rebuild. If Monk was the King of the stupid substitution, Moore is the Prince.

We are not in the top flight or the championship. We are in league one and Pulis is not an option.

If even the amazing Tony Pulis struggled here then how can you then blame Moore when he was working under the same circumstances.

Moore has experience of doing well in League 1 and he deserves a chance.

54 minutes ago, sethman75 said:

Your right he isnt second best, he is not even third best, he isn't a patch on Pulis and his track record.

Name some good things Moore has done since he has been here?

OK why not flip that around and name some good things Pulis did here?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, debram said:

I cant because its obvious anyone with any pedigree wont work for chansiri, thats why we are were we are.

well give Moore the chance to build his team. He has had a bunch of losers since he got here.

Guest Jack the Hat
3 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

We are not in the top flight or the championship. We are in league one and Pulis is not an option.

If even the amazing Tony Pulis struggled here then how can you then blame Moore when he was working under the same circumstances.

Moore has experience of doing well in League 1 and he deserves a chance.

You seem irate. I never said Pulis was amazing, if you refer back to your original question you ask DEBRAM why Moore is seen as second best to Pulis. Whilst neither of them are suitable for this job, Pulis clearly has a better track record. He has been successful with other clubs, but was not suited to us. Debram was saying Pulis wasn't given enough time - and we will never know - but a manager with a proven track record is more likely to turn a club around than one with a poorer track record. What we do know is he has taken us down. OK we are rubbish but it doesn't justify his bizarre team selections and substitutions. His experience of 'doing well' in league one includes no promotions, or play offs, ending with a 5 match losing streak!

19 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

You seem irate. I never said Pulis was amazing, if you refer back to your original question you ask DEBRAM why Moore is seen as second best to Pulis. Whilst neither of them are suitable for this job, Pulis clearly has a better track record. He has been successful with other clubs, but was not suited to us. Debram was saying Pulis wasn't given enough time - and we will never know - but a manager with a proven track record is more likely to turn a club around than one with a poorer track record. What we do know is he has taken us down. OK we are rubbish but it doesn't justify his bizarre team selections and substitutions. His experience of 'doing well' in league one includes no promotions, or play offs, ending with a 5 match losing streak!

I'm not irate in the slightest I just don't understand why so many people seem to want Moore sacked.

He's done at least as well as any other manager we've had this season. And his 'bizarre team selections and substitutions' are no more strange than Pulis or any of our other managers this season.

It's funny that people think Pulis didn't get enough time but somehow Moore has. Where is the consistency there. 

How he rates compared to Pulis is completely irrelevant anyway since he is long gone. Our position as a league 1 team means we'll be shopping in a managers market below the level of Pulis. I doubt there will be a long line of experienced promotion winning managers queuing up for the job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lincowl said:

He also left Doncaster with a losing mentality too. Hardly a testament to him.

When he left Donny, they had lost four of their previous five games.

Before that, they had won 12 of their previous 15.

Kinda just sounds like you're making stuff up?

Pulis came in and made his mind up straight away after first game...

I.e. "lets just get to January". That was the narrative after pretty much every game.

"The most disjointed squad in his whole career".

And ultimately we finished bottom. Only squad in the entirety of English football not to gain a single point from behind. (Yes I know about yesterday)

That is absolutely nothing at all to do with Moore.

There has also been a definite change in style in a short time. Watch us away at Blackburn under Pulis then watch Cardiff at home under Moore. 

So considering that one of his qualitys I.e. his name/reputation within football.. I think he is as good as we could hope.. because there will be players after what we all know is going on behind the scenes (athletic article) that will only come here BECAUSE of Moore.

So I think beggars can't be chosers and he should stay on

• Like 4