Sack Darren Moore tomorrow

5 hours ago, marc_82 said:

Points deduction is what sent us down ! That’s down too one man ! time to get him outta our club 

Despite the 6 point deduction, simply 3 points cost us And of the two other clubs relegated , Wycombe too 3 points from us, Rotherham SIX. 

2 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Despite the 6 point deduction, simply 3 points cost us And of the two other clubs relegated , Wycombe too 3 points from us, Rotherham SIX. 

We got 47 points Without the points deduction we are safe ! Doesn’t matter about who took points of us or how many dropped from winning positions ect that’s football. Fact is the 6 points deduction for been run amateurish got us relegated !

His tactics have been hapless

Whatever else has gone on this season - we had it in our hands the last 5-10 games 

Bristol - hanging on for a 1-0 

Forest - not going for the win 

Today - that last 15 was absolutely criminal, complete joke to see attacking changes made in extra time 

If we had out the Bristol and Forest games to bed we would’ve stayed up - instead our management team decided to play hang on for dear life. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

You look at the misfits and ask yourself, what’s the best way to put them together to stay in this division?

He failed abominably in that task. His team selections and substitutions were awful. 

In hindsight, we needed a manager in February to get us 16 points from 14 games. Think about that. That’s all he needed to do. 

He is a very poor excuse for a manager. I’m not interested. No time for him whatsoever, and by October neither will you.

Oh give it a rest.

Your golden partnership of Reach & Rhodes playing every minute of his reign wouldn’t have kept us up 

Edited by FreshOwl

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Oh give it a rest.

Your golden partnership of Reach & Rhodes playing every minute of his reign wouldn’t have kept us up 

You see my argument is that playing our best Xl week in week out would have been enough,

Yours, I assume, is that playing Windass out of position, Harris out of position, Paterson out of position, and leaving Rhodes out, made an ounce of sense

Go on. Enlighten. 

• Like 1

Guest Grandad

He's been absolutely poo

Neil Thompson did so much better with recently the same players. Bizarre selections, bizarre substitutions.

Anybody backing him knows nothing about football. Ridiculous that so many are.

36 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

You look at the misfits and ask yourself, what’s the best way to put them together to stay in this division?

He failed abominably in that task. His team selections and substitutions were awful. 

In hindsight, we needed a manager in February to get us 16 points from 14 games. Think about that. That’s all he needed to do. 

He is a very poor excuse for a manager. I’m not interested. No time for him whatsoever, and by October neither will you.

Like I say, managers with more experience (MUCH more in Pulis' case) and pedigree failed to match that points tally with this bunch.

Not only do they not fit together into a coherent whole on anything like a consistent basis, they also lack the requisite mental fortitude to pick up the points required.

That today is the first point we've picked up from a losing position all season tells its own story.

As I say, I won't start calling for the manager's head at this point; I'll wait to see what he can do with a new squad who hopefully have a bit more about them.

I just hope Chansiri allows him to bring in the players he wants, rather than forcing a series of Cornelian dilemmas upon him at the end of the transfer window though, otherwise it won't matter who our manager is.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

He's been absolutely poo

Neil Thompson did so much better with recently the same players. Bizarre selections, bizarre substitutions.

Anybody backing him knows nothing about football. Ridiculous that so many are.

He picked the side you wanted today - including the inept Dunkley. 

What would sacking him actually achieve? Let him build HIS team for next season, keep who he wants and sign who he wants, and see if he can get it right at the first time of asking. 

Sack him, and who replaces him? 

Let him do his job and see how we do next season. 

UTO

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He picked the side you wanted today - including the inept Dunkley. 

He didn't pick RHODES in the last 2.

And substituted him today. For Kachunga ffs.

He is totally useless

5 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

What would sacking him actually achieve? Let him build HIS team for next season, keep who he wants and sign who he wants, and see if he can get it right at the first time of asking. 

Sack him, and who replaces him? 

Let him do his job and see how we do next season. 

UTO

Every fo0kin time we appoint an inept manager we are told we have to give him time for him to build HIS team. Sometime the following season it becomes apparent that amazingly the inept manager has built an inept team.

Just now, kobayashi said:

Every fo0kin time we appoint an inept manager we are told we have to give him time for him to build HIS team. Sometime the following season it becomes apparent that amazingly the inept manager has built an inept team.

Ok, so who is less inept that would come here? 

He was doing a decent job at donny in the league we have found ourselves in, so see what he can do with us there. 

10 minutes ago, Grandad said:

He is totally useless

Rhodes who had 2 blows to the head?

im sure people think Moore has been subbing Rhodes for fun, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

I don't think that's how it works at Hillsborough, I'm afraid...

Carvalhal told The Athletic in an interview in 2019: “The second season, we signed players that were not (even) my third option or fourth option, it was players that the advisers proposed. Sometimes we had to decide in the last two days of the transfer window to sign the players. It was really very hard, it is why the club made mistakes.

“I accept that I made mistakes because it was my responsibility but the reality was that everything was really very hard. There are the players a manager wants and then there is a list of players suggested by external advisers. In the end, a manager has to pick players from that list suggested by advisers, adapt to that and try what a manager knows best.”

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

He is totally useless

I didn't say he got all decisions right. He's made plenty I would question, but Donny were better with him and we did well at that level. 

Taking Rhodes off was a poor decision today but the bloke just has no stamina to start regularly. If he signs for a new team in the Championship and starts more than 30 games next season I'll be shocked.

Who would you want to replace and who would you expect we can attract in our current position?

1 minute ago, Sambo89 said:

Ok, so who is less inept that would come here? 

He was doing a decent job at donny in the league we have found ourselves in, so see what he can do with us there. 

I don’t know who would come to SWFC because I don’t know what can be offered but  if they can’t find a manager/coach less inept than Moore them I’d be surprised. What I do know is that of all managers that have been at SWFC none has ever started badly and got better. I doubt this guy is going to be the exception.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Grandad
16 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Rhodes who had 2 blows to the head?

im sure people think Moore has been subbing Rhodes for fun, 

Oh I'm sorry

Was he concussed on the bench the previous 2 games?

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

What would you have done differently then? I’d have started Rhodes in every game but other than that his hands are tied because everyone on the bench is useless