Sack Darren Moore tomorrow

6 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Let’s not use his I’ll health to absorb him from some truely shocking decisions...his first game v rov4um was like Sunday league stuff...throwing all strikers on and takin bazza off so Izzy brown had to take that pathetic corner...that’s wits relegated us

No it didnt.

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

No it didnt.

I know in the end it’s a lot of stuff...but losing in the 96th minute to a relegation rival. In your 1st game cus you are sending a marker out by subbin Barry big balls bannan without thinking wot will happen if we get a set piece..so the hapless brown has to take it...is pretty massive in the scheme of things...you know it is so don’t bother replying

3 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

His decision alone to start dunkley was ridiculous 

But taking Rhodes off for Kachunga 

Really?

His time here has been awful 

Can anyone say we've looked good under him ?

Yes the players are rubbish but they are a hell lot better than he will be signing next season 

And his motivation skills are shocking 

stood there like a absolute plum 

Get someone in whose actually achieved one little thing 

Absolutely gutted 

couldnt agree more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really?

Yes the players are rubbish but they are a hell lot better than he will be signing next season 

Absolutely gutted 

couldnt agree more.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

No it didnt.

We actually lost at home to Rotherham.

All the talk was of the players having to play a new system 3-2-3-1-1, playing one striker ( don't think it was Rhodes either) and play it out from the back. Admittedly it was a superb winner as Harris stood off their striker but a calmer simpler way of imposing himself should have been adopted by DM. We were in the mire and playing a new , more difficult style was crazy with players short of confidence. 

7 minutes ago, debram said:

Correct, Chansiri or no Chansiri he is not the man to re build, what does he have on his cv to suggest different, we need a proven manager.

go on then name one who will take it on?

7 minutes ago, debram said:

Correct, Chansiri or no Chansiri he is not the man to re build, what does he have on his cv to suggest different, we need a proven manager.

Where does this feeling of entitlement come from? Why do we have an absolute right, in our current position, to be managed by someone with "something on their CV"??

And why would a proven and succesful manager come anywhere near us right now?

The reality is that Darren Moore is about as good as we can realistically hope for in our current state.

• Like 1

Really?

Absolutely gutted 

We looked good against Cardiff. Really don't think Moore is the problem, we need continuity and a rebuild not yet another managerial change

13 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Interesting to see if DC will have the confidence in DM to rebuild an almost complete new squad. Based on results since his appointment it wouldn’t surprise me if he brought someone else in (again). 

DC hasn't had the confidence in any manager to build a squad so I doubt that DM will be any different.

4 hours ago, Lincowl said:

Less than one point per game average. Useless.

Urhoghide was up to speed with playing in this defence and he brings in calamity Dunkley from the cold.

Yea I didn't get that either. Why Play a semi fit player with his trousers round his ankles?

6 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Where does this feeling of entitlement come from? Why do we have an absolute right, in our current position, to be managed by someone with "something on their CV"??

And why would a proven and succesful manager come anywhere near us right now?

The reality is that Darren Moore is about as good as we can realistically hope for in our current state.

I think not, SWFC would be a lure to most credible managers even in our current state, DC is the problem.

When you're tasked with guiding an incoherent bunch of misfits who were thrown together with next to no thought as to formations, tactics, or style of play, and who just so happen to have all the footballing intelligence, heart and fight of a particularly lethargic sea-slug, it's not surprising that you might panic a little and lack clarity of thought at times.

It's happened to managers more seasoned than Moore - heck, it's happened to a couple of them with this exact squad earlier this season.

Let's face it, we've been shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic long before Moore walked through the door.

I'm not 100% certain that he's the right man for the job. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure there is a right man for this job, as Chansiri is going to hamstring whoever works under him time after time, regardless.

But I'll be able to judge him a bit more clearly once he's had a chance to at least have some say on transfers (although Carvalhal's words regarding being given a last-minute shortlist to choose from at the eleventh hour suggests any input will be minimal) and a full pre-season to try and instil his style of play in the squad.

He's the least of my worries with Wednesday right now.

• Like 1

Absolutely ridiculous to sack Moore. It's time to band together and rebuild not put all the blame one a manager who has had very little to do with the down fall.

-6 has done us over however we still didn't perform well enough.

There were too many changes. We should have sacked Monk middle or end of last season. Thats followed by bad decisions with managers and those horrendous loan signings too. All in all not good enough as a club.  

Not Moores fault he had to deal with players he had and all the dross that came before him. He deserves time and patience. Gutted we're down but have to believe we will bounce back and be better than this seasons team.....can't be too difficult.

WAWAW!!!!!!! Up the owls!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

When you're tasked with guiding an incoherent bunch of misfits who were thrown together with next to no thought as to formations, tactics, or style of play, and who just so happen to have all the footballing intelligence, heart and fight of a particularly lethargic sea-slug, it's not surprising that you might panic a little and lack clarity of thought at times.

It's happened to managers more seasoned than Moore - heck, it's happened to a couple of them with this exact squad earlier this season.

Let's face it, we've been shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic long before Moore walked through the door.

I'm not 100% certain that he's the right man for the job. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure there is a right man for this job, as Chansiri is going to hamstring whoever works under him time after time, regardless.

But I'll be able to judge him a bit more clearly once he's had a chance to at least have some say on transfers (although Carvalhal's words regarding being given a last-minute shortlist to choose from at the eleventh hour suggests any input will be minimal) and a full pre-season to try and instil his style of play in the squad.

He's the least of my worries with Wednesday right now.

You look at the misfits and ask yourself, what’s the best way to put them together to stay in this division?

He failed abominably in that task. His team selections and substitutions were awful. 

In hindsight, we needed a manager in February to get us 16 points from 14 games. Think about that. That’s all he needed to do. 

He is a very poor excuse for a manager. I’m not interested. No time for him whatsoever, and by October neither will you.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

You look at the misfits and ask yourself, what’s the best way to put them together to stay in this division?

He failed abominably in that task. His team selections and substitutions were awful. 

In hindsight, we needed a manager in February to get us 16 points from 14 games. Think about that. That’s all he needed to do. 

He is a very poor excuse for a manager. I’m not interested. No time for him whatsoever, and by October neither will you.

Good post...he must have thought he could do it to take the job on...in reality it was only derby and rovrum pathetic ness that kept it going...he’s failed misreably