Derby County V's Wednesday OMDT

Just now, Mr. Chow said:

rotherham deserve to stay up, at least they're showing it anyway. Us and derby are two shocking football sides.

I don’t understand this view to be honest. Some of the local media have been peddling this narrative all week. 

Rotherham have been crap as well. They deserve to go down just as much as us. They didn’t have a points deduction either.  

• Like 3

Just now, Prendo's boots said:

Well the heating packed in here an hour ago so lit the log burner and the seals gone so the room filled with smoke... Everything's going really well today!! 😀 Come on Wednesday!!! 

What are you doing keeping a seal in the house?

• Haha 1

This is our most attacking possible lineup yet I came see is getting a sniff unless we up our game massively!

We are abject.

The only consolation is that it probably isn’t in our hands as Rotherham seem to be playing like a team possessed!

Come one you fûckers! Give me something to cheer!

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

I don’t understand this view to be honest. Some of the local media have been peddling this narrative all week. 

Rotherham have been crap as well. They deserve to go down just as much as us. They didn’t have a points deduction either.  

You deserve where you finish, unless your chairman f$Cked up and got you a points deduction