Derby County V's Wednesday OMDT

Hadn’t realised there was a game on tomorrow. Who are we playing? These end of season ‘dead rubbers’ are always a bit boring. Focusing on looking forward to next season now and we can all just enjoy a match tomorrow with nothing at stake. 
UTO!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Been looking on the Derby message boards and some fans are planning to cheer their team on from outside the ground.

Hopefully we can 'do a Cardiff' and shut them up.

We never thought it would get this far, I thought we would go down at the beginning of the season, so to take it to the last day is sort of miraculous.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY WINGED WONDERS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Can't sleep and I've got to be up early tomorrow to get ont ale. I've got 16 bottles of bud for before n during match and if we win I've got a crate of rattler to celebrate. 

Need to play with some tempo from the off and get on the front foot and please God play 2 up front. 

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Lets leather these Sheep bothering b@stards. 

Bring on the rattler

UTO

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Last game of the season, thank God for that. Would absolutely love us to stay up but if we do things need to change on and off the pitch, so many of these players need to go, people like Harris and Reach should be the first out the door, have a horrible feeling new deals will be handed out if we stay up which would be a massive mistake imo, fresh start needed. Secondly and more importantly Chansiri needs to get people in to help him and show him how to run a football club, I very much doubt that will happen though. Been a disgrace of a season but come on Wednesday!!!!!! League one would be a disaster. 

• Like 5

Goddamit I hope we win!

But if we don’t, or if we do but it’s not enough, we will still be Sheffield Wednesday. Don’t believe everything you read, we will not go away, we will come back & one day, we will be back in the premier league

• Like 6

Attack, attack, attack and don't fecking stop attacking until the coont in black/yellow/green/red/pink blows the final whistle. Leave absolutely everything on that pitch. I want to see all of you crawling off that pitch at the end. Derby are there for the taking, they've got no fight left in them.

Adam Reach if there's a 50/50 you win that battle

Jordan Rhodes if you put them thumbs away you might run a bit faster.

Josh Windass a little anticipation wouldn't go a miss.

We're all behind you, think Wembley levels of noise. This is the biggest game of your careers, act like it and we will escape relegation.

UTO WAWAW

• Like 7
  • Love 1

A very good evening to you mi'lud, I commend you on your spirit of optimism which can only serve Wednesdayites well at least until kick off tomorrow - nothing left to be done now but hope the team deliver the performance Darren and Jamie will be demanding of them.

Still having hope is an enormous luxury of course and one we didn't think we'd be afforded - I've attempted to resign myself to relegation at least five times at various points this season, mainly after the Wycombe, Barnsley, Luton, Watford and Bristol City games. And yet we're still alive. Just.

I still refuse to believe, not because I don't think we can do it, but because I couldn't bear the disappointment if we didn't. I can appreciate the optimism of others though. A Unitedite friend of mine is so convinced we're staying up that he's put a bet on it. 

The one thing that occurs to me about Derby is Roos has form for dropping clangers in big games if you look at the play-off final a few years back, so that might bring a goal out of nothing. 

As for us, we've beaten Derby once (God we didn't half play terribly though), we can do it again but not if we sit back. Let's have Palmer back at wing-back where his performances have been so positive of late, I'd be tempted to go with Shaw in midfield and have Paterson and Harris in reserve with Rhodes and Windass up front, between them they've surely got the most goal threat. Whatever the team selection, I just hope they're sent out with the impetus to attack and set a positive tone in the early stages.

That being said, the pressure on the game is such that I'm not sure there's much point in analysing it much beforehand. It'll most likely be like a derby game where the winner is simply the team that copes better with the occasion and turns up on the day.

I've nothing at all to say about Rotherham, but I've always liked Mick McCarthy and would love him until my dying day were he to do us a favour tomorrow.

God the nerves are hideous. At least for once this non-morning person will have no difficulty whatsoever waking up tomorrow.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!! 

Derby 0-1 Wednesday

(Bannan 61)

• Like 6

I keep getting kiddy on the thought of staying up.

Had this feeling a few times with Wednesday, always ends up in disappointment.

We win but so do Rotherham, us and Derby go down and make it a shiyt fire of a league next year.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Can't sleep and I've got to be up early tomorrow to get ont ale. I've got 16 bottles of bud for before n during match and if we win I've got a crate of rattler to celebrate. 

Need to play with some tempo from the off and get on the front foot and please God play 2 up front. 

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Lets leather these Sheep bothering b@stards. 

Bring on the rattler

UTO

Fair well fellow Owl,

If it isn't the hope that kills us it may as well be the alcohol.

Chin, chin & chin up regardless

• Like 3
  • Haha 1