Reach, Paterson, Harris, Borner

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Paterson's energy????????

he aint a very good footballer and today he was awful again but if you play him its in the middle certainly not wing back or where ever he supposed to be playing today 

44 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

3/10s today, the lot of them, and it's been the same for this quartet several times this season - shocking errors and wasteful in possession on an incredibly regular basis for players at this level 

Harris and Reach in particular were monumentally bad today.

If any of these make the starting line up next week they owe the rest of the team a performance, big time, because their performances today extinguished any opportunity we had to win the game.

Reach wants taking in to a field and Horse whipping .If the waster plays last game we will be playing with 10 men

You can add Green to the list of crap players today. The other 5 did ok. Nothing great but acceptable. 

Reach was absolutely dreadful for the first 25 minutes and also the complete ******** up for the penalty but he did have some good moments in the second half. 

Just now, morganowl said:

he aint a very good footballer and today he was awful again but if you play him its in the middle certainly not wing back or where ever he supposed to be playing today 

I agree, today was a bizarre time to throw him into that position and even more baffling that it remained unchanged for 90 minutes.

A role in the middle is probably best for him as nuisance value and getting into goal scoring positions, just not sure any of it is based on energy! 

1 hour ago, sexpistol said:

I don’t think Reach was as bad today as some on here are making him out to be. Second half he actually put in a couple of good challenges, played a sublime ball tonHarris and has a good chance.

Harris on the other hand was absolute gash

Yes he was. 
Ok, he reacted to the boll*cling that he got at half time, but he soon forgot about it and gave up. He’s a friggin charlatan. 

57 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

When asked why Urhoghide wasn’t playing post match the response was that they thought this would win the game?!

We have stumbled on decent formations and partnerships at times this season but then seem to abandon them via tinkering 

I didn't hear the interview. 

Given what you've just quoted, I'm quite glad I didn't !

Reach, Paterson, Harris, Borner, add Bannan to that list too but I’m not allowed to say that or his fanboys will be out for blood. Average and ineffective are my words for him.

43 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Yes he was. 
Ok, he reacted to the boll*cling that he got at half time, but he soon forgot about it and gave up. He’s a friggin charlatan. 

I don’t agree, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Can’t wait to see a statement released not long after the season has ended that lists so many of these players, thanking them for their service and wishing them well for the future. Personally I don’t think they deserve any thanks though. Will be a sodding disgrace if we offer many new contracts whichever league we will be playing in next season. 

Thing is with Borner, he actually tries to bring it down and pass, he doesn’t mind being on the ball; so he’s more prone to errors. More possession, more errors. 

Unlike some others who just get rid of the ASAP as soon as they receive the ball. 

So if him (and the likes of Bannan) have a few bad passes, they are seen as having a stinker. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Thing is with Borner, he actually tries to bring it down and pass, he doesn’t mind being on the ball; so he’s more prone to errors. More possession, more errors. 

Unlike some others who just get rid of the ASAP as soon as they receive the ball. 

So if him (and the likes of Bannan) have a few bad passes, they are seen as having a stinker. 

Exactly - we need to have defenders who are brave on the ball. Someone earlier said its Borner who scares them on the ball - but if you look at the stats today, he found a teammate with 90% of his passes - only Krovinovic on either team was better than that. Across the course of the season only 3 of our squad of 29 players have a better pass % than Borner.

That left hand side with Bannan (77% passing accuracy over the season), Reach (73%) and Borner (78%) has been functioning a lot better than the right hand side where we've tended to have Palmer (66%), Lees (70%) and Paterson (55%).

11 hours ago, Prince said:

Reach, Paterson, Harris, Borner, add Bannan to that list too but I’m not allowed to say that or his fanboys will be out for blood. Average and ineffective are my words for him.

You are allowed to say it...you proved that by doing so...and its your opinion....a badly deluded one and usually used for trolling, but if thats how you see it..and hardly anyone else in football be it players , managers, pundits and the majority of football fans  see it...You are entitled to the opinion..no matter how worthless

• Like 2
  • Love 1

With that formation everybody looked 3/10

Thought we had seen the last of the 'square pegs in round holes' sheite but it seems not. And the constant Bannan/Pellupessy central combo hasn't worked for 3 seasons. 

The Paterson one was a new one though ...maybe Moore's medication is causing hallucinations because it surely couldn't have been done when lucid. 

It’s a strange one because out of all of them I think Borners performances have declined the most since last season. He was quality last season alongside Iorfa, maybe one factor as to why he’s struggled so much this season?

3 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

It’s a strange one because out of all of them I think Borners performances have declined the most since last season. He was quality last season alongside Iorfa, maybe one factor as to why he’s struggled so much this season?

Iorfas been a massive miss at both ends of the pitch....Borner just seems to try to overdo it....that turn and crossfield pass straight out of play???I dunno what goes through his head at times

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

You are allowed to say it...you proved that by doing so...and its your opinion....a badly deluded one and usually used for trolling, but if thats how you see it..and hardly anyone else in football be it players , managers, pundits and the majority of football fans  see it...You are entitled to the opinion..no matter how worthless

Pundits is a good one, Who else can they actually go on about in our team it’s always Bannan or Rhodes and what they have done previously, they are paid to fill time not talk sense.

Bannan is far too negative for me and one of the reasons we don’t attack enough. I’m not saying he’s a bad player but he does nothing apart from pass it sideways and backwards and gets lauded on here for being some sort of Zidane type. He’s average and should be moved on in favour of someone with more about their game going forward.