They have disgraced the club today

As expected really, a shocking performance when a little guts and determination was the minimum requirement.  I don’t get the criticism of the management team, I would probably have started with Rhodes, but it’s not like they have an embarrassment of riches.  Hope Moore and team are still with us in League One, they deserve a fair crack at this.

25 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

What really ********## me off is we’ve made players like Abdi..Dave Jones..Westwood .. Hutchinson .. Rhodes...fletcher.. hooper  etc etc etc financially secure for life and they’ve given Wednesday fu## all back .....

We have probably given Bannan more that that lot and he still chooses to play at the back or wherever he wants.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Started watching in 1989, worse set of spineless gutless wasters I’ve seen put on the shirt. 

No leadership on or off the pitch, gone down with a whimper.

One game left then we don’t have to watch these “players” anymore I do pity their new clubs and fans though, they have stole a living for too long now. 

You're lucky. I.ve been watching them since 1947! I must admit, this is the worst set of players I've ever seen put pn a Wednesday strip. The only one who  can honestly claim 'not totally responsiblr is rte Manager, Moore, and that's only brcause he's the latest on the 'injuy list' And even then, , if our poliyicians can run the country by telephone/video li nk ryc. wghy cant we not do so/

ah well, the American Football will be festarting soon. 

• Like 2

I’ve had time to reflect and I think that Harris should actually be sacked, he was like a pub league player having a trial.

The icing on the cake was the free kick, I missed the point in the match when he must have popped on a pair of clown shoes before ballooning the ball into row z.

• Like 2

As a reflection of our season as a whole, I actually think it’s quite fitting that our performance today will be the one that sees us relegated.

It summed up our season in one afternoon, playing the biggest match the season like a preseason friendly.

Pathetic.

Never post on here but having finished a night shift last night, staying up to watch them play like that has riled me up enough to post. Agree with what someone said earlier why the fizz did I think they would play football any different to the rest of the poo matches this season. I must be ******** stupid. Rhetorical. Watched them for forty years and seen some garbage but it was garbage whilst at least trying. Not one to knock players normally but Jesus. Must be bad if I think pelupessy has been one of the better players in the last few games. 

• Like 1

Agreed. Losers pure and simple.

We have had plenty of poo teams before. We have had worse squads in terms of quality and I’ve seen several relegations, but that team are the most unlikeable, pathetic, toothless squad of rubbish I’ve ever had the mispleasure of watching in my 35 years of watching games and supporting the club. 

The whole lot of them can get fizzed, there isn’t one player I’d be sad to see leave at the end of the season. The club is rotten from top to bottom from the owner all the way down. Total clear out required 

• Like 1

Just didn’t understand the line up. Must win game and we drop Rhodes and play Patterson at RWB? That buck stops with the manager.

But holy fizz, what a job we have now on our hands. People say we can say rebuild in league one -but people forget we’ve got no money, coming out of a global pandemic and about 10 players out of contract (good riddance to the majority of them), but still! 

I suspect Wednesday are still a decent pull, but deary me, we are in some serious poop in the short term.

Over to your DC to now start becoming a chairman for once and lead us with some integrity and business sense. 

There’s about 3 I’d keep for next season, Bannan, Hutchinson and Lees, maybe a couple of the young lads too

The next time I want to see the rest are in an oppositions shirt when I’ll be booing until my throat is sore 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OwlerIT said:

He set the team up FFS 

It makes no difference. Look at the effort theyre putting in, it's a disgrace. We haven't come back to get a single point from losing positions under god knows how many managers this season. 

2 minutes ago, markg said:

It makes no difference. Look at the effort theyre putting in, it's a disgrace. We haven't come back to get a single point from losing positions under god knows how many managers this season. 

But why change it so drastically for one of most important games of season ? 

To put in a performance like that in a must win match is inexcusable. No urgency, no desire, no quality, no taking responsibility, no leadership, no hope....

I have had it with this set of losers, but I will always support my team and against my better judgement will be there next season watching the likes of Cheltenham, MK Dons and Accrington Stanley...

• Like 1