They have disgraced the club today

12 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Pathetic from Chansiri , the manager , the coaches . Williams just seemed to be looking away and talking into his mouthpiece all the match . The players once again poor and spineless . I actually think they played for a draw just so it’s out of our hands. The club is toxic 

And J Smith constantly writing in his notebook which is more probably this weeks Suduko 

I’m just so confused as to what I’ve just watched. It was clear what we needed to do. And we didn’t even try.

15-20 mins to go I thought we’d throw Dunkley or Shaw on and go route one at least and throw players forward. But nothing. 

Im absolutely baffled and numb. 

I know we’re a bad team but that’s the worst performance I’ve ever seen us play. If we were playing anyone but Forest we’d have lost massively today, but they didn’t turn up which is the only reason we stayed in it.

• Like 5

In a game with such importance every player should have to crawl off the pitch having run themselves into the ground. 

Not one of them did. 

They just are not bothered as most will not be at the club much longer. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Most of them didnt even have the balls to pass forward  nevermind go and win the game.

Yep - Reach and in particularly Pelupessy, no taking risks or action, just an easy ball back to the back three then hide. Just waiting for the 'that's not his game' - give me a break.

4 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

I’m just so confused as to what I’ve just watched. It was clear what we needed to do. And we didn’t even try.

15-20 mins to go I thought we’d throw Dunkley or Shaw on and go route one at least and throw players forward. But nothing. 

Im absolutely baffled and numb. 

I know we’re a bad team but that’s the worst performance I’ve ever seen us play. If we were playing anyone but Forest we’d have lost massively today, but they didn’t turn up which is the only reason we stayed in it.

This. You can argue they didn’t try, bottled it, are hopeless etc but we absolutely needed to win the game and never looked for one minute like that was our game plan. Why? 

35 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Every single one of them.

Lack of urgency, guile, quality, brains, effort throughout the game. In a MUST WIN game.

They are an utter disgrace. And I don’t want to see any one of them play for us next season. Not one. 

That includes the management team as well. Horrific lineup and absolutely clueless on how to change the game. 

From the chairman to the players. You’ve destroyed this club. Hope you’re proud of your legacy. 

So how long will it take to recover from this ? 

Bar one or two I really hope we don’t see any of them again beyond next week. Without a crowd there to get the message across they had no real willingness to have a go and take a risk. No one wanted to be the one to blame or take responsibility and as such it resulted in nothing. Forest were dying to be beaten. 

Im not going to stick the boot in on a manager stuck at home with pneumonia though. His assistants shouldnt be managing the team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimbob1867 said:

This. You can argue they didn’t try, bottled it, are hopeless etc but we absolutely needed to win the game and never looked for one minute like that was our game plan. Why? 

It can’t not have been.

I think the players lack belief when the pressure is on and at 0-0 even the guys on the touch line we’re hoping for them to kick into gear. 

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Again?

Another change?

And let the same guy who hires the manager just hire another one?

Well you wanted him to hire another one when Pulis was here?

What's another inept appointment matter in this sh*tshow.

Forest obviously had nothing to play for so they can be excused for going through the motions, although Knockaert charged around like he really hates us. But we played as if the most important thing was not losing, which means relying on an under strength and relaxed Swansea beating Derby to even give us the chance of an inevitable last day letdown. Apart from Bannan, Palmer, Pelupessy and Windass there was just no urgency or determination. Almost a must win game and we've gone out there like it's the first day of pre-season.

What a spectacular achievement by the chairman and his advisors to spend an unprecedented fortune and make almost every area of the club worse than it was when he first arrived.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

We need to re build for next year.

There is a little Argentinian forward looking for a move at the end of the season. Get it done DC.

I know our teams crap but even our players must be better than the skeleton of Maradona

• Haha 1

What really ********## me off is we’ve made players like Abdi..Dave Jones..Westwood .. Hutchinson .. Rhodes...fletcher.. hooper  etc etc etc financially secure for life and they’ve given Wednesday fu## all back .....

• Like 2
  • Love 1