They have disgraced the club today

Started watching in 1989, worse set of spineless gutless wasters I’ve seen put on the shirt. 

No leadership on or off the pitch, gone down with a whimper.

One game left then we don’t have to watch these “players” anymore I do pity their new clubs and fans though, they have stole a living for too long now. 

Just now, Jim said:

Bannan can hold his head up high. I’m not so sure about the rest. Harris was a f***ing joke. That free kick at the end

🤬

Literally only Bannan. Correct. He didn't have a good game but you could see he was at least trying.

The rest were absolutely embarrassing. Harris and Reach made Bothroyd look hungry and up for it. Horrific.

• Like 3

The line up was wrong from the start .... we a League 1 side now ... good riddance now to the over paid hangers on ... not sure what’s left now for the club going forward ... I fear for the future .. we will be relegated today !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Tactics didn’t help 

Seemed to play with only one up front. Harris is in out of the team like a yo yo. He was supposed to be forming a relationship with Rhodes whereby he would provide the crosses. No Rhodes picked but Harris in !