Most Bizzare DC Moments

11 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

Posted this quote in a thread yesterday and it got me thinking about some of the ridiculous things Chansiri has come up with during his time here in interviews, press conferences and those infamous fans forums, what are you favourites? 

CED60923-D589-47E3-893D-B58EDC56AD86.jpeg

F325DD6E-F9AB-46AC-A589-A6636E48DCDB.jpeg

He has even failed in his revised 'ambition'...

• Haha 2

The most bizarre thing he's ever done is to buy a football club in the first place.

Astonishing when you consider he hasn't got a clue about either the game or business aspect.

What must the people around him be like, to not try and dissuade such a crazy idea. 

• Like 4

Not that bizarre, but a personal favourite is his declaration about people knowing nothing about football if they thought Sheffield Utd were better than us...  said pretty much on the eve of the start of the season they got promoted. Kind of encapsulates what our DC is all about lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

Posted this quote in a thread yesterday and it got me thinking about some of the ridiculous things Chansiri has come up with during his time here in interviews, press conferences and those infamous fans forums, what are you favourites? 

Did he actually say this?  And when? 

I think it was Bobness who posted this quote yesterday but it's the first I've seen of it

Most bizzare moment....

end of last season - Monk having guided the team up to third just before christmas goes on an appalling run of games that sees the club tumble down the table and mean that points deduction is delayed till the next season as it would mean relegation...

DC decides - Yep he is definitely the manager to trust to rebuild and move forward...  (We all know how that worked out)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manwë said:

Did he actually say this?  And when? 

I think it was Bobness who posted this quote yesterday but it's the first I've seen of it

DC said this at one of the fan forums, I think. It wasn't me who posted it, I just responded that people will think it's a parody comment.

Funnily enough, he can now say he was right all along, because we haven't been able to invest, and have been relegated as a result...

:Chansiri:

• Thanks 1

I think he is just brain dead he comes out says one thing they a few days/weeks later deny ever saying it or the old chestnut its the language barrier.

Like the rant at fans calling them customers for wanting a refund on a service not delivered, then coming out weeks later and saying he never said it.

Or the Fans forum where he said in January 2019 that we would break FFP by a 10 figure sum, but according to the financial statements he had sold the stadium to himself 6 months before that date getting rid of the losses........ or like the football league said maybe the sale of the ground didn't happen in August 2018 .......

• Like 1

I like it when he blames the fans for plays coming or going.

When he was criticised for signing Rhodes he said that fans didn’t complain at the time & that he signed him because we wanted him.

When he was criticised for selling Jack Hunt, he said that fans criticised him a lot so he doesn’t know why people are now annoyed (this was later in the season when we hadn’t replaced him)

When it was announced that Luke Shaw would be leaving on a free and when criticised he said that he didn’t understand cos none of our fans even knew the lads name a couple of years ago. 

He has no clue.

1 hour ago, swfcjack27 said:

Wouldn't tire of punching that face. 

Absolutely despise him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 0742 said:

The most bizarre thing he's ever done is to buy a football club in the first place.

Astonishing when you consider he hasn't got a clue about either the game or business aspect.

What must the people around him be like, to not try and dissuade such a crazy idea. 

Agreed