Most Bizzare DC Moments

Guest Hornsby

Told last panel club now needs to be sustainable, Star reporting.

He wont keep funding shortfall.

That he solely created.

17 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

When it was announced that Luke Shaw would be leaving on a free and when criticised he said that he didn’t understand cos none of our fans even knew the lads name a couple of years ago. 

True

He was bang on with that one

I didn't even realise Luke Shaw played for us.

Man United got a right bargain.

• Haha 1

Cakeball and the whole 150th celebrations was a bit of a fiasco that I could never get my head around.

Said in another thread that if instead of the kit and year long celebrations make the Nottingham Forest game (closest to the anniversary) a big thing, full on event, one off kit and make it a proper day. Instead he moved Owls in the Park, year long celebrations in a season that turned into a bit of a mess all round and made the special anniversary programme on THAT derby game. I haven't looked at that programme since that day and I have no wish to. Which is a crying shame as it's a cracking product.

The other has to be that comment about fans losing the sponsors, on the face of it, not entirely implausible but after he'd already said he knows fans on social media don't have the best interest of the club at heart, why allow them to put sponsors off then? Doesn't make any sense.

• Like 1

The absolute shambles he made of our 150th anniversary and played us in a kit from the mid 60s,that didnt arrive untill our 151st anniversary, legend.

If it was another club Id be in stitches for months,how bad can it get,its like phoenix nights everyday at this club since he took over

• Like 2

One of his craziest acts for me was his apparent total neglect and disdain for genuine sponsorship and commercial revenue.

Love to know who told him fake companies, plastering his own name everywhere, and empty executive boxes was a good strategy.

So bizarre considering he's now blown his own cash, and got us relegated due to grubby account issues.

Bizarre is putting it mildly in my view.

10 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

The absolute shambles he made of our 150th anniversary and played us in a kit from the mid 60s,that didnt arrive untill our 151st anniversary, legend.

If it was another club Id be in stitches for months,how bad can it get,its like phoenix nights everyday at this club since he took over

To be fair the pitch, scoreboard and initial investment in players were pretty sound. But the Bristol City price hike was the sign of a bloke who didn’t quite get it.