WEDNESDAY V's BLACKBURN OMDT

Thought we played well - more energy and more pressing. Moore has got them performing to how they should - a mid table team. It's still a mental thing though, and if we can get that right you never know.

Suspect it's too little too late, and immensely frustrating with the dozens of points we've given away, particularly against the teams around us. 

• Like 3

I make no apologies Snoots. I won't be hanging around the Nuns Chuff in the early hours of Saturday morning.

I may have hit on the winning formula of abstentionism. WHAT A FEELING TO GET A FIRM GRIP ON THE THREE POINTS BY WAY OF THE NUNS CHUFF. 

So see you after the Boro Game  !

COME ON WEDNESDAY !

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

If we win our last 3 we'd finish on 48 points. If that happens Derby would need to win their next 2 games to finish above us (as their final game is against us).

So, with Rotherham currently on 39 points and a better goal difference they'd need 9 points from their final 6 games to send us down.

Obviously a massive IF but it is still just about in our hands, and I think 3 wins will keep us up.

image.gif.86ec7967c1d78b5d8af2e12b96fb0bea.gif

• Haha 1

Well!? We were seriously terrible. More life in a dead donkey.

Bannan carrying midfield, Pellupessy being Pellupessy and Reach wearing two right foot boots while Harris had the other two left foot boots. We will get hammered at 'boro. 

• Like 1

I though we were average tonight, which is good for us. Blackburn looked like they couldn’t be arsed and still had some decent chances. The good news was we made some good chances ourselves and actually on balance deserved to win. Won’t keep us up IMO but nice to see a win. The worst case scenario for me is Moore losing his job. Not because he’s a world beater but the alternative is months of no manager at all and all that goes with that. At least we are playing a style of Football that doesn’t make me want to throw my iPad out of the window!

UTO!

• Like 1