WEDNESDAY V's BLACKBURN OMDT

8 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Good result tonight made all the more frustrating by Saturday’s ridiculousness. We should be only 2 points behind now. I’m happy with tonight but so frustrated!

Exactly this. Brilliant result and we’ve been given the finest of lifelines yet again... but results like this make the games we threw away really stick in the throat. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, prowl said:

There are so many results that you could say sent us down. A win in the previous game rather than a draw would have changed things dramatically but then again how many times have we given away points towards the end of games. It could send you mental if you thought about it.

We are where we are because we deserve to be, nothing more nothing less.

have to agree...I know fans of all clubs say it...But we have been exceptional in that regard this season...

11 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I’d love it!

I will watch it naked and post a picture with a MASSIVE hard on if it happens.

If it goes down to the last game I'll have to find a magnifying glass now! 

If we win our last 3 we'd finish on 48 points. If that happens Derby would need to win their next 2 games to finish above us (as their final game is against us).

So, with Rotherham currently on 39 points and a better goal difference they'd need 9 points from their final 6 games to send us down.

Obviously a massive IF but it is still just about in our hands, and I think 3 wins will keep us up.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, prowl said:

There are so many results that you could say sent us down. A win in the previous game rather than a draw would have changed things dramatically but then again how many times have we given away points towards the end of games. It could send you mental if you thought about it.

We are where we are because we deserve to be, nothing more nothing less.

I know all that, but if Bannan had just smashed that penalty in we would now be 2 points behind Derby.

2 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I know all that, but if Bannan had just smashed that penalty in we would now be 2 points behind Derby.

He didn't. It's a shame but it's history now like all the other reasons we dropped points.