⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

nobody cares now .we all have accepted we are down. id expect the same old things , repeat and wash . harris headless chicken cross or shot ends up in row z ,not scored in 46 games now. barry beep bannan cant wait to watch his corners and crossing and as usual will lose the ball in midfield and they score . patty patterson well i dont dislike the guy at least he works hard despite his total lack of ability. the side is a bunch of losers and i hope chansiri aint judging darren moore working with these waste of spaces , i like darren moores style of football i could even see what he was trying to do against rotherham but we will be wide open against a decent reading team they will pick us off big time 5-0 defeat im expecting. it dont hurt anymore now ive accepted we are down ,and at least we cant go as im sure a few of us would have lost it and either got banned or ended up in nick . last time i went at brentford a few supporters were giving players serious mouth and that would have only got worse and escalated .

• Like 1

Splendid OP, Snoots - you're the spirit of Wednesday and deserve the respect and adulation that you get in these bad times for the team. Which reminds me to mention what a bunch of whining, mingeing cry-babies we have posting on here - for the most part anyway.

Just a word: Yes the team is poo (though it's NOT the worst team we have had. Anyone who remembers the years 1974 -1978 will know that). Yes the current "manager" was probably just a bloke who wandered out of West St dole office and got kidnapped. Yes he makes Sooty look like an opera singer. Yes we have an owner who is.......less than ideal. Well, boo hoo. If you think that there are no worse things than watching Wednesday careering towards relegation then you are either stupid or very, very young.

Suck it up and look to the future. Who knows? You might live to see August and the new season. Who knows? Wednesday might miraculously avoid relegation. Don't you think a bit of perspective might come in handy? Things do change, you know.

So try and act like your age rather than your shoe size. Today, I'm just going to turn on the radio for the result. I've had enough of doom-scrolling through this childish nonsense.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

WEDNESDAY,  fighting for survival,  will be desperate for a result at the Madejski Stadium after slipping up to Rotherham and leaving ourselves snookered in terms of having to go and get results against the top sides having done little to beat the teams around us.

“Fighting for survival” 😂

• Haha 1

Thanks Snoots as always. I’ll just sit down and turn on final score at 10 to 5 to listen to the results. It’s less painful that way. 3-0 Reading, Joao with 2, but I really fear we’re going to get a right pasting one day.

Have the feeling it will be another nail in the coffin for this group of players. Joao bound to score, do we have a goal in us, never mind two.

Appreciative it's like shuffling poo, but I'd drop Hutchinson for Brown, Bannan dropping deeper into the Hutchinson role. Harris or Kachunga in for reach and I'd be tempted to play Rhodes for Patterson in the hope of getting a shot on target. 

Hope Moore persists with his system and style of play. That's more important than pandering to these players, that's the future under Moore, not these wasters.

Thanks Snoots.

I will be watching this from behind a sofa as Lucas dismantles this bunch of blow hards piece by piece in a devastating exhibition of skill, movement and outrageous technique....

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Great thread as always thank you with nods to R.E.M and Elton John along the way.

This afto is when the comeback begins for the one and only,the superlative and supreme Sheffield Wednesday. Let's get behind the lads like never before (socially distanced of course)because we are in the scrap of all scraps and we need three points..

WAWAW

Nowt else matters.

• Love 1

I'd like to see Widnass down the middle, with his pace, pressing and better link up play.

Think we should also give Galvin a run of games, think he could be a good player in league one and can't be any worse than Penny!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, horny owl said:

Right people I’m going to try to help you

I gave up watching this cr@p 20 minutes into Huddersfield away back in December 

DONT watch the game

Do what our players do and just let it pass you by

Come to terms with the fact right now that we’re going to lose yet again

Accept that we’re already chalking the games off and are already relegated.

Wednesday no longer ruin my weekends because I no longer care

Try to follow these tips and you’ll be much, much happier x

Tried this it dunt work for me , even if I don't watch the match I'll have the scores coming through on sky because that's what I do Saturday afternoons , have done since I was a kid .

It's easier than watching live ( wasn't always an option) but it still hurts when we lose although by now I think most of us have admitted we are doomed.

• Like 1

"Its winking at me" Quality. Needed cheering up. Think I might have to play FIFA between 3 and 5 this aft. Can't take another hapless defeat. Fear a land slide today.

Watch us go and win now. Jus be typical Wednesday.