Wednesday -V- Derby OMDT

2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Win at home. And out of the relegation zone. Can't be a better incentive for the players than that. 

Got a feeling we win 1-0. I would be biting my fingers to the bone if I had any left while we defend for half the game.lol🇹🇻

• Like 1

Over the years, walking down Halifax Road to a must win game, which would really take us a giant leap forward, I’ve learned to temper the enthusiasm. That is because the Wednesday way is always to lose the games we need to win and win the games we are odds on to lose....Winning today would be a huge result. It would be two wins on the bounce, three wins on the bounce at home and out of the bottom three. Confidence would take a notch up, which would make a huge difference to us as a group. Derby are something of a bogey team and over the years, we would lose this game, condemning us to the harder slog.

BUT.....do you know what, I have a feeling. A belief. I think we are going to win tonight. The commentators will be all over us, pouring negativity on us, following Chansiris Pulis outburst. The establishment won’t like that. Some supporters are also still on the back foot with some of his comments. Thommo is a coach and not a real manager, versus one of the best footballers this country has ever produced.

3-1 to the Wednesday of Sheffield. The best football club in the world.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

With all the bizarre goings on of the last 24hrs, I really hope the players haven't been distracted from the job in hand, because today is a big, big game.

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!

Players have been paid they won’t give a fucc 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Over the years, walking down Halifax Road to a must win game, which would really take us a giant leap forward, I’ve learned to temper the enthusiasm. That is because the Wednesday way is always to lose the games we need to win and win the games we are odds on to lose....Winning today would be a huge result. It would be two wins on the bounce, three wins on the bounce at home and out of the bottom three. Confidence would take a notch up, which would make a huge difference to us as a group. Derby are something of a bogey team and over the years, we would lose this game, condemning us to the harder slog.

BUT.....do you know what, I have a feeling. A belief. I think we are going to win tonight. The commentators will be all over us, pouring negativity on us, following Chansiris Pulis outburst. The establishment won’t like that. Some supporters are also still on the back foot with some of his comments. Thommo is a coach and not a real manager, versus one of the best footballers this country has ever produced.  Who doesn't have a coaches Licence so Steve McClaren takes on all the coaching duties. 

3-1 to the Wednesday of Sheffield. The best football club in the world.

Bloody typical ...crucial game against the sheepshaggers and because of New Years Eve celebrations we have our back three flat on their backs before kick-off...

BB120CFF-100F-4AE0-9426-7F3D2C4051D3.thumb.jpeg.eb0d8bb0fb5b431f5f692e782cd4c578.jpeg

...new year, new hope !! COME ON !! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

Bloody typical ...crucial game against the sheepshaggers and because of New Years Eve celebrations we have our back three flat on their backs before kick-off...

BB120CFF-100F-4AE0-9426-7F3D2C4051D3.thumb.jpeg.eb0d8bb0fb5b431f5f692e782cd4c578.jpeg

...new year, new hope !! COME ON !! 

I'm getting wazzed on a bottle of Porta 6. Happy new year. 

• Like 2