Wednesday -V- Derby OMDT

Tough game today against a team in form.  Players need to give everything and then can have some time off and play the kids at Exeter.  

a draw won’t be a disaster so we can get a new coach and players in before the next league game 

• Love 1

You mean to say that in amongst all the other stuff going on, the excitement, the intrigue, the Chansiri v Pulis fight, all the shenanigans, there’s a football game going on?

Bloody hell, we don’t need any distractions at this stage of the season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Worst time to play them since they’ve found some form and are coming off of a 4-0 win. Need to get a handle on Bielik and Jozwiak to have a good chance of a win.

I won’t say ‘point will be good’, that simply doesn’t cut ice anymore. Can we win though?.......well, I thought ‘B*ro we’re going to bury us and we were very good. 

Nil Desperandum.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wor’Jackie said:

Worst time to play them since they’ve found some form and are coming off of a 4-0 win. Need to get a handle on Bielik and Jozwiak to have a good chance of a win.

I won’t say ‘point will be good’, that simply doesn’t cut ice anymore. Can we win though?.......well, I thought ‘B*ro we’re going to bury us and we were very good. 

Nil Desperandum.

Will be the most scrappy game ever ending in a 1-0 win. I’ve read the tea leaves. Paterson again.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, Incognito Owl said:

Have you had a New Year dump yet?

Oh mate, yeah. First thing this morning when I got up at 11:05. Was on the throne for 15 minutes getting rid of the New Year Eve’s finger buffet. Dominos pizza (Mighty Meaty), pork pie, prawn salad sandwiches, Marks & Spencers Beef & Onion crisps, unsalted cashew nuts, chicken satay sticks, and all the other booty. 

Definitely enough payload to support a 1-0 win. Might even be more if I ate more than four slices of pizza, I can’t remember. Those cashew nuts are scourers though.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1