Wednesday -V- Derby OMDT

1 hour ago, SwellOwl said:

Is Bannan suspended

A huge game and would be a huge lift to be level on points and out the drop zone. 2021 - the year we are a bit better and we don’t have much to beat from previous year.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!! 🦉 

been asked a couple of times, does anyone know?  Think he got booked in the halftime handbags scuffle.

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

2 minutes ago, Striggy said:

Many Thanks Slingers.  Does that mean deffo suspended then?

No, players receive a one-match suspension if they receive 5 bookings up to and including the 19th game of the season. We're a couple past that so he should be ok to play

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Chilli said:

No, players receive a one-match suspension if they receive 5 bookings up to and including the 19th game of the season. We're a couple past that so he should be ok to play

Thanks Chillers 

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Can't stand Derby. Always seem to beat us either last minute or via a crappy ref decision. Rooneys wages being paid by a 3rd party looked very dodgy. Their owner seems to be able to get away with owt he wants. Proper can't stand em. If we beat these today I'll truly believe we can escape. If we lose as I expect I'll look to the next game for belief. Will watch but with no expectation of owt positive purely cos it's Derby. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wor’Jackie said:

Worst time to play them since they’ve found some form and are coming off of a 4-0 win. Need to get a handle on Bielik and Jozwiak to have a good chance of a win.

I won’t say ‘point will be good’, that simply doesn’t cut ice anymore. Can we win though?.......well, I thought ‘B*ro we’re going to bury us and we were very good. 

Nil Desperandum.

But since that win news of Derby not paying their players on time has broke.

Given the impact this had on us, I can only see them rolling over and handing us a victory given that our players money is now in the country at least. 

Or, if our players aren't convinced of the news that 'the money is in the country', a dishonourable draw at least! 

I've only just noticed that we're the only Championship game today, I'd assumed that everybody else was playing at 3pm with it being NYD.

Bloody typical, we get the "extra day's rest" before our next game when it doesn't matter because there are no midweek fixtures... 

56 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Years of experience in this game tell me that pic 3 is a Chicken Korma made with chicken left out of the fridge too long.

Not sure which is the bigger crime, wasting the chicken by leaving it out too long or choosing to make a Korma with it! 

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

The man can't be trusted S35 Owl. 

He's going to put subscriptions up you know. Oh he is. 

My wages were late arriving during .Sometimes they haven't arrived at all. Last month I got some Amazon vouchers in an envelope delivered to the house. 

I've offered to fall on my sword. But he insist I stay and fulfill my contract obligations.

Though I do fear this is only so he can protect his image by sacking me at a later date.

Threaten to phone in sick.

That should get you out of the contract 'by mutual consent'. It did for Pulis.................Oh, wait a minute.............

Great OMDT as ever M'Lud

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

WEDNESDAY 

V's

DERY COUNTY

Slight sp though or is their a chance we're playing Derry County from Ireland not Derby.

Anyway regardless, after Pulisgate and then Chansirigate returning to on the pitch action seems like light relief...

So - Wednesday win 2-0 - Reach with a peach and Shaw with one more.

17 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Not sure which is the bigger crime, wasting the chicken by leaving it out too long or choosing to make a Korma with it! 

Normally a Balti or Shahi for me, but occasional home made Korma because it’s the only curry the entire family can agree on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

The man can't be trusted S35 Owl. 

He's going to put subscriptions up you know. Oh he is. 

My wages were late arriving during .Sometimes they haven't arrived at all. Last month I got some Amazon vouchers in an envelope delivered to the house. 

I've offered to fall on my sword. But he insist I stay and fulfill my contract obligations.

Though I do fear this is only so he can protect his image by sacking me at a later date.

Wages wages   you say  A salary surely for a man of you standing   ....even a stipend..... but wages never.lol

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Oh mate, yeah. First thing this morning when I got up at 11:05. Was on the throne for 15 minutes getting rid of the New Year Eve’s finger buffet. Dominos pizza (Mighty Meaty), pork pie, prawn salad sandwiches, Marks & Spencers Beef & Onion crisps, unsalted cashew nuts, chicken satay sticks, and all the other booty. 

Definitely enough payload to support a 1-0 win. Might even be more if I ate more than four slices of pizza, I can’t remember. Those cashew nuts are scourers though.

Funnily enough every time I’ve logged onto the match day thread I often think about asking whether you’ve had a good clear, just to see what the chances of us winning are 

always been a good omen

keep it up 

• Love 1