Next manager odds

28 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Seems to me paxo is the real boss..chansiri hates boring football and anyone who can't get top 6...he usually sacks em after 12months tops..

Not mr paxo though, even though he has 'a  say' in recruitment.

Doesn't make sense to me..🤔

Problem is though I think Chansiri considers Carlos a success and that it was the fans fault for driving him out.

14 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Problem is though I think Chansiri considers Carlos a success and that it was the fans fault for driving him out.

Yep I agree, he doesn't think anyone can live up to Carlos. Steve Bruce was the only one given his record promotions who seemed to get that level of respect for a while at least.

7 hours ago, HighworthOwl said:

He could be our Chris Wilder just without the odious arrogance on the way up and the massive implosion leading to national embarrassment at the end of it all.

I think I’m with you though. Rarely does it work out well. Stay a legend and steer well clear.

Ask yourself this question, if Roland had absolutely no connect to the club would you want him as your next manager? 

We've had popular past players fail as manager and all of them had better manager credentials than Nilsson at the time we hired them. 

Edited by DirtyLeedsOwl

42 minutes ago, DirtyLeedsOwl said:

Ask yourself this question, if Roland had absolutely no connect to the club would you want him as your next manager? 

We've had popular past players fail as manager and all of them had better manager credentials than Nilsson at the time we hired them. 

Completely agree as mentioned best to stay a legend and steer clear.

I followed his early managerial career and it started very well at Malmö. Have to say don’t know a lot about his more recent successes/ failures.

Those odds show nobody had a clue yet.

Cook short because of biggs' story that swfc had "been in contact" (possibly to tell him "sorry we are not interested so can you please tell your mate Alan to stop putting you forward in media every 5 mins")

Barton is complete joke only just left Fleetwood due to falling out. 

Rest are any price, would tend to believe Nixon so if I were to have a bet it would be small on fink & Paco at decent odds.

Will be clear when one of them suddenly goes long odds on

• Like 1