Next manager odds

13 minutes ago, prowl said:

I've no idea where it came from but it's here and becoming the dominant strain. None of that really matters though, all he needs to do is read the papers or see the TV and he will decide now is not the time.

Any idea why the home of covid ( China) has no second wave or mutations? Looked like they were enjoying New Year’s Eve. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Any idea why the home of covid ( China) has no second wave or mutations? Looked like they were enjoying New Year’s Eve. 

Because they're not run by Boris Johnson and his collection of toff wànkhands.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I reckon we will end up with Thompson and Bullen until the end of the season for a multitude of reasons already listed by people.

Fine with that, as long as we make a proper appointment in May/June and give the squad an uninterrupted pre season for the first time in 3 years.

What if results don't go to plan then what?

13 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

He wouldn't have to crawl, there's plenty who would willingly carry him here.

Mainly Newcastle fans.

As far as I'm concerned he'd be as welcome as covid. Can we get vaccinated against him?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

What if results don't go to plan then what?

Thompson would possibly get left in charge while results were ok, if results got worse he'd get the Bullen treatment. The players know that and would probably throw him under a bus like they did Bullen

3 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Because they're not run by Boris Johnson and his collection of toff wànkhands.

Just wondered what you would have done different compared to what scientist and doctors advised, btw it's not only the toffs, labour, sturgeon the welsh labour party, plaid c,  all have done the same..as all countries in Europe have.

Tbh, I would unfollow Tracy on facebook if I was you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Just wondered what you would have done different compared to what scientist and doctors advised, btw it's not only the toffs, labour, sturgeon the welsh labour party, plaid c,  all have done the same..as all countries in Europe have.

Tbh, I would unfollow Tracy on facebook if I was you.

I probably wouldn't have wasted 25 odd billion on a track and trace system that's beyond shìt. I also wouldn't have given out dozens of PPE contracts to my mates who run pest extermination firms....

• Like 2

There are certain managers being mentioned that nobody in their right minds would want here (😉), but from the decent ones mentioned, does it really matter who our owner and master of all picks?

Chansiri wants:-

• A football coach that will take whatever players he is given, irrespective of their personality, skill or ability and get them to outplay the opposition without asking for any particular players however desperately the team needs them.
  • An experienced, successful football coach that can get non-scoring players to become goal machines overnight.
  • An exciting, attacking style of football to be played despite us having less exciting and attacking players than any of the opposition we have been up against so far. 
  • Someone with the ability to do whatever DC asks him to do, while still winning games.
  • A puppet that will dance to whatever tune DC and his dodgy chums decide to play.
  • A coach that can follow all of the  tactics texted to him from somewhere outside the UK in broken English.
  • An undiscovered mastermind that can deliver all of the above, plus promotion, without spending a penny, or being critical when being bombarded with awkward questions at press conferences.

Quite honestly I would not put it past DC to call himself head coach and tell the players to get on with winning games with panache if they want to get paid in full and on time. Unfortunately for DC, he did not know how lucky he was when he landed Carlos and very nearly got it right first time. Unfortunately for us, it has been a steep and rapid bounce downhill from then.

I struggle to imagine getting too excited about any possible candidates or appointees unless Chansiri tells us that he is going to put some of his vast wealth into their sole control to buy English Championship quality players that are required to get us to compete for a place in the top six. Hopefully then we will be able to draw in a coach or preferably a manager that knows a good player from a bad one, that can put together a team with the correct levels of skill, personality, wages, personality, integrity and anything else they want. 

Just now, Hitcat said:

I probably wouldn't have wasted 25 odd billion on a track and trace system that's beyond shìt. I also wouldn't have given out dozens of PPE contracts to my mates who run pest extermination firms....

But all the pundits said track and trace was the answer, as for Ppe what they supposed to do, go foook yourselves..i'm sure the nhs would have been well happy if they had said bolllloxe...we will wait

1 minute ago, prowl said:

Thompson would possibly get left in charge while results were ok, if results got worse he'd get the Bullen treatment. The players know that and would probably throw him under a bus like they did Bullen

What would that achieve except the same problem with less games, Not a great plan but saying that it's a typical Wednesday thing to do

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

There are certain managers being mentioned that nobody in their right minds would want here (😉), but from the decent ones mentioned, does it really matter who our owner and master of all picks?

Chansiri wants:-

• A football coach that will take whatever players he is given, irrespective of their personality, skill or ability and get them to outplay the opposition without asking for any particular players however desperately the team needs them.
  • An experienced, successful football coach that can get non-scoring players to become goal machines overnight.
  • An exciting, attacking style of football to be played despite us having less exciting and attacking players than any of the opposition we have been up against so far. 
  • Someone with the ability to do whatever DC asks him to do, while still winning games.
  • A puppet that will dance to whatever tune DC and his dodgy chums decide to play.
  • A coach that can follow all of the  tactics texted to him from somewhere outside the UK in broken English.
  • An undiscovered mastermind that can deliver all of the above, plus promotion, without spending a penny, or being critical when being bombarded with awkward questions at press conferences.

Quite honestly I would not put it past DC to call himself head coach and tell the players to get on with winning games with panache if they want to get paid in full and on time. Unfortunately for DC, he did not know how lucky he was when he landed Carlos and very nearly got it right first time. Unfortunately for us, it has been a steep and rapid bounce downhill from then.

I struggle to imagine getting too excited about any possible candidates or appointees unless Chansiri tells us that he is going to put some of his vast wealth into their sole control to buy English Championship quality players that are required to get us to compete for a place in the top six. Hopefully then we will be able to draw in a coach or preferably a manager that knows a good player from a bad one, that can put together a team with the correct levels of skill, personality, wages, personality, integrity and anything else they want. 

Given we ruined ourselves under FFP last time we did the above and signed good quality, and we now have even worse levels of income, we will not be signing quality at all.  We can barely pay the squad we have today.

16 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

But all the pundits said track and trace was the answer, as for Ppe what they supposed to do, go foook yourselves..i'm sure the nhs would have been well happy if they had said bolllloxe...we will wait

Track and trace is effective if done properly. It wasn't. It was outsourced to their thick as pìgshit toff mates who pocketed the cash and delivered a monstrosity. As for the PPE, who not give out contracts to companies with a track record of manufacturing PPE? Common sense really. 

51 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Because anyone who reports a Co-vid scare gets put in prison.

If people honestly believe a nation with 1.4 billion people and the source of the out break only had 5,000 deaths then there are too many people who believe everything they read on the internet.

Russia have been reporting the number of death at 60,000, then one of their minister let it slip the other week that there death toll is exceed 186,000.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Because anyone who reports a Co-vid scare gets put in prison.

If people honestly believe a nation with 1.4 billion people and the source of the out break only had 5,000 deaths then there are too many people who believe everything they read on the internet.

Russia have been reporting the number of death at 60,000, then one of their minister let it slip the other week that there death toll is exceed 186,000.  

186000 deaths. Blimey where did you get that from? The BBC or the internet 😀😀😀😀😀

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Track and trace is effective if done properly. It wasn't. It was outsourced to their thick as pìgshit toff mates who pocketed the cash and delivered a monstrosity. As for the PPE, who not give out contracts to companies with a track record of manufacturing PPE? Common sense really. 

Oh dear..Tracy is good at it..

• Haha 2