Next manager odds

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Cowley now 2nd favourite. Only Poyet ahead of him. 

This is probably due to him saying we when talking about Wednesday.

Also Prutton asked Cowley about vacancy I was surprised he did this. 

In another thread somebody indicated could be on short list this is possibility.

• Thanks 1

Some more foreign names are starting to enter the market lower down.  Familiar names like our old friend Dan Pet Rescue and even Patrick vieira.  You can see Vieira and Chansiri getting on well... and there’s some more unknown managers in England names appearing too. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Some more foreign names are starting to enter the market lower down.  Familiar names like our old friend Dan Pet Rescue and even Patrick vieira.  You can see Vieira and Chansiri getting on well... and there’s some more unknown managers in England names appearing too. 

I had noticed a couple of names enter betting at 22-1.

One of the is Patrick Viera the other is Domenec Torrent.

They have both managed in US and our new advisor has strong connections their.

Torrent very interesting name he was Pep Guardiolas assistant throughout Barcelone and Bayern Munich days and was at Manchester City until 2078.

He managed in New York and did well and then in Brazil where he did not do as well. He was dismissed in Now 2020.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Cowley now 2nd favourite. Only Poyet ahead of him. 

Wouldn’t fancy any of those two. I like Cowley, and he did brilliantly at Lincoln, but looked well out of his depth at Huddersfield His signings for them were decidedly iffy

Edited by gurujuan

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Cowleys odds are purely down to Twitter going mental because he might’ve mixed his words up on Sky 

Agree,  i don’t see Cowley being what Chansiri wants now.  

We probably need another Carlos as that relationship seemed to work.  

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Cowleys odds are purely down to Twitter going mental because he might’ve mixed his words up on Sky 

Thing is, we’re so irrelevant these days, that the odds can probably be skewed by a single punter In other words, not a big enough sample size to take notice of

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Agree,  i don’t see Cowley being what Chansiri wants now.  

We probably need another Carlos as that relationship seemed to work.  

There’s no likely fit in any of the realistic domestic choices

I think it will be a foreign coach this time

Just now, gurujuan said:

Thing is, we’re so irrelevant these days, that the odds can probably be skewed by a single punter In other words, not a big enough sample size to take notice of

Very true 

The problem with another Carlos type, we ain’t got any money. DC pretty much said we were struggling and can’t even pay players on time. Whereas when Carlos came in he splashed the cash. 
But I can see it being another foreign manager, especially if DC has seen the success Leeds and Wolves etc have had.