Favourite comebacks

WBA away in “Prem” under Wilkinson. 2-0 down before Varadi and Shelton scored 2 late goals.

Clough’s Forest at home. 1-0 down and getting totally schooled in football for 80 minutes. Marwood equalised against the run of play then with our last breath we won a corner and in front of the Kop Chamberlain got 1mm of one stud onto the ball from 3 yards and it rolled over the line in slow motion for the win.

Bristol City 2-0 down, then 2-1 down with ten men and a pen, only for them to miss the pen, get an immediate red, and Lee scored the winner in the 157th minute.

• Like 6

Rotherham away

Reading at home - Allan Johnston scored to turn it round 3-2 after being 2 down

Derby - they absolutely bummed us. Had idiakez pulling strings. We had a 5 minute spell and David Graham scored the winner. Best atmosphere at a home game imo

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Bristol City 2-0 down, then 2-1 down with ten men and a pen, only for them to miss the pen, get an immediate red, and Lee scored the winner in the 157th minute.

This. 

I had reyt face on when Abraham scored his second, told daughter we were going home, then had a change of heart. 

The way Lee kept his composure under the circumstances to fake a shot then turn Flint before smashing it home - cool as you like. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Chief said:

Millwall? Their disallowed goal being celebrated as Simek broke free and scored 😂

I may have remembered this incorrectly and not really a comeback but I don't care

It was a 1-0 win, very amusing though. It seemed like we had about 8 players against their keeper and we still nearly missed it. 

• Like 1