BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If he DOES try that then the reporters should not accept it at all and push back with the long long long list of absolute atrocious failures at the club 

If they say nothing or just sit and write his answers down I will be livid

Im not looking for them to fight with him but I am definitely not looking for them to doff their caps and fawn over him just because he granted them an interview 

Let’s see how they do

Hopefully Staton and Giddings double up on him like they’ve done in the past. 

They should still be smarting from Chansiri specifically calling them out as bad journalists during Dom’s vanity piece too. 

• Like 2

I would love it if it was something along the lines of him selling the club and a deal has been accepted or that he has sacked Monk. It won’t though will it. Will be an ego trip for him, although I wonder if he will bring out the whole if the fans don’t like it I will sell the club line. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If he DOES try that then the reporters should not accept it at all and push back with the long long long list of absolute atrocious failures at the club 

If they say nothing or just sit and write his answers down I will be livid

Im not looking for them to fight with him but I am definitely not looking for them to doff their caps and fawn over him just because he granted them an interview 

Let’s see how they do

I object somewhat...it needs a fight with him to overcome his egotistical attitude...we have swallowed plenty from him for a while now....he needs to eat a bit of she1t and get his head out of the clouds. If he can't do that...we know what the preferred option is. UTO.

Edited by MrsHall
dont like poo
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1